+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets?

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Season Tickets?

"we cannot guarantee that you will get the same seats as last season", has anyone else heard this?

So, because the baseball team had a good season, people may lose their seats?

Essentially what this has become is, Since person X gives more to LTAC he now can chose to sit in those seats.

So.... loyalty doesn't mean anything anymore, got it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Season Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    "we cannot guarantee that you will get the same seats as last season", has anyone else heard this?

Essentially what this has become is, Since person X gives more to LTAC he now can chose to sit in those seats.

This was in the original press release that called for the $100 deposit. Just a guess but I think they realized they undercharged for some seating. I believe we will see adjustments to certain seats.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

I hope they will respect fans desires to continue with same seats. But they did say before last season that seat location was for only the 2021 season.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Italian View Post
    I hope they will respect fans desires to continue with same seats. But they did say before last season that seat location was for only the 2021 season.
    Then the current holders should get a say if they want to move or not. That's how professional teams work these issues out.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Again, my guess is several well off “fans” have let it be known they are willing to purchase large blocks that will require moving some fans. I fully expect to lose my 2 seats behind home plate. I give to LTAC and have asked for 2 more seats next to me that were not sold as season tickets last year.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Again, my guess is several well off “fans” have let it be known they are willing to purchase large blocks that will require moving some fans. I fully expect to lose my 2 seats behind home plate. I give to LTAC and have asked for 2 more seats next to me that were not sold as season tickets last year.
    This is not a step in the right direction.
    If the well off people want tickets, fine. Do not force others out of their seats, this is how you ruin a fan base.

Also, how many of these well off would've quit coming to games after the Marshall series. Only to return for the conference championship tournament. There's a difference between money and loyal butts in the seats.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Again, we specialize in doing the easy things wrong.

I don’t make the rules, but after over 40 years of fandom I know what to expect with Learfield and Aramark calling the shots.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

So let me get this straight;......the person that gives MORE than you do to the program is not as loyal as you??

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Also, how many of these well off would've quit coming to games after the Marshall series. Only to return for the conference championship tournament. There's a difference between money and loyal butts in the seats.

Yes there is a difference. Money allows you to build those seats in the first place. Secondly, I don't agree that just because someone has "money", they are disloyal. Unless you want to share some specific names for us?

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla;[URL="[URL
    What does this mean? That sounds like something the AOC of Louisiana Tech Fandom might say.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I can understand if someone is bumped higher on the list to be called when seats come open. I can’t understand booting someone out of their seats just because someone else gives more money. Is it worth prioritizing a $4,000/yr LTAC donor with 2 baseball tickets over a $2500/yr donor with 6 tickets?

Prioritizing the higher LTAC donor could cost you the LTAC and ticket purchase of the other fan altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post

Prioritizing the higher LTAC donor could cost you the LTAC and ticket purchase of the other fan altogether.
    It certainly cost us in football. Look at the lower west side between the 30s this weekend on TV for evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I can understand if someone is bumped higher on the list to be called when seats come open. I can’t understand booting someone out of their seats just because someone else gives more money. Is it worth prioritizing a $4,000/yr LTAC donor with 2 baseball tickets over a $2500/yr donor with 6 tickets?

This is my whole point here. If people are booted then more money may be lost than gained in the long run.

+ Reply to Thread