So with the win over Southeastern, that moves them into a tie for 3rd as our most defeated opponent.

#1 is Northwestern of course with 54 wins (54-20-5).
#2 is Southwestern. We've donated 48 additional L's to their history (48-33-6).
#3 is now a tie between Northeast and Southeastern at 29. 29-7-2 against the Lions, 29-14 against the Warhawks.

It's kind of shame that Louisiana College isn't called Louisiana Central or Central Louisiana or something (which they totally could be). Because they're 5th with 27.

Seems unlikely we'll be able to add to the win column against LC due to their division (3, right?).

ASU is close behind LC, could grab that 5th place spot if we run into them in a bowl or two (and you know, win). UTEP and UTA keeping UNT and Rice out of the top ten, but since we actually play those teams they will (hopefully) gain ground on UTA if not the Miners.

http://winsipedia.com/louisiana-tech

We don't need to talk about teams against whom we have the most losses (obviously playing a lot is the key here, so it's more or less who you'd think it'd be - the local SEC teams, some of the teams listed above on sheer volume and some legacy stuff from back in the day).

My favorite new(ish) historical scheduling quirk is that we are UTSA's most played opponent. But when you've only been around for 10 seasons and shared a conference with us for all of them, it makes total sense. It's just weird. The only other team for which that might be the case would be Northwestern, right? But I can't find their head-to-head history (I didn't try very hard). I could also see one or more of the current FCS in state teams having passed us up with them.