+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jake and Aaron catch up with Sonn6 Dykes in today’s interview

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Jake and Aaron catch up with Sonn6 Dykes in today’s interview

The Morning Drive Show does good interview with SMU coach Sonny Dykes.
    enjoy

https://fb.watch/81TeNDhwKx/

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Jake and Aaron catch up with Sonn6 Dykes in today’s interview

He blamed the defense for the 2012 collapse. Nothing to do with he an Franklin's job hunting I'm sure.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    He blamed the defense for the 2012 collapse. Nothing to do with he an Franklin's job hunting I'm sure.
    Sounded like Aaron blamed it on the defense and Dykes blamed the sorry defense on injuries. We won the WAC the year before with defense and then had no defense in 2012.

Dykes sounds like he’s a Tech fan and still follows the program a bit.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

On a couple of occasions when I was going in the Log Cabin for lunch, I met Sonny leaving. I said to him "Hey, aren't you the "New men's
    BB coach ?" His response was a dirty look and grunt.

+ Reply to Thread