+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fire holtz now!

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Fire holtz now!

Don’t even let him back in the field house.

Pathetic!

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Re: Fire holtz now!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Don’t even let him back in the field house.

Pathetic!
    Are you a gold lot member?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    So... I am curious. It seems the only reason Holtz is still around is because the Suites and SEZ people love him.... but they aren't showing up to the games.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    So... I am curious. It seems the only reason Holtz is still around is because the Suites and SEZ people love him.... but they aren't showing up to the games.
    Big money loves him. They think he’s great for the program.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Well if this keeps up everything will be a gold lot because no one else will be there. At least we don’t have to worry about being part of any conference realignment stories anymore.

Varsity Bulldog kfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the rough

Fire Holtz Now!

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    No. I am a disgusted alum.

I am in Phoenix this weekend at a baseball tournament. My father-in-law called me in the third quarter saying he thinks Tech will win. I told him to just wait - our illustrious head coach will find a new way to lose. Unfortunately, I was right.

The crap going on with this program is beyond ridiculous. Les Guice needs to get a backbone and remove this joke of a coach from the university grounds.

We are at the point that this is no longer on Holtz. It is on Guice.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    No. I am a disgusted alum.

I am in Phoenix this weekend at a baseball tournament. My father-in-law called me in the third quarter saying he thinks Tech will win. I told him to just wait - our illustrious head coach will find a new way to lose. Unfortunately, I was right.

The crap going on with this program is beyond ridiculous. Les Guice needs to get a backbone and remove this joke of a coach from the university grounds.

We are at the point that this is no longer on Holtz. It is on Guice.
    Yes it is! I'm sick and tired of throwing money at LTAC and this freaking program!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsudo View Post
    Yes it is! I'm sick and tired of throwing money at LTAC and this freaking program!
    But you’re not doing enough! Give harder!

With another $5-10 million, we can build a metal barn that will attract the kind of high school athletes that bat down hail Mary passes!

it’s the fans' fault!! Give give give!!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Direct it to baseball

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

The leech has three daughters, and they cry give give give!

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Direct it to baseball
    I would love to but baseball by it self will not get this University's programs to the level that we need to be

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I would love to but baseball by it self will not get this University's programs to the level that we need to be
    It’s a statement to our AD and President

Let's just face it! Move down to the FCS because La Tech can now concentrate on academics and NOT worry about what dress we wear to the prom...The P5 have no use for anyone outside of there circle anyway!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Let's just face it! Move down to the FCS because La Tech can now concentrate on academics and NOT worry about what dress we wear to the prom...The P5 have no use for anyone outside of there circle anyway!
    If it’s going to be FCS, it needs to be SWAC if they’ll even take us. We'd get completely destroyed in Southland or WAC.

Division II might be a stronger option. I like to think we can maybe hold our own with Arkansas Tech.

+ Reply to Thread