+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fire holtz now!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Fire holtz now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Thanks Mikey!

An adjustment.

BUT, a welcome adjustment. I'm meeting some pretty neat folks who love their jobs, their schools, their teams.
    My nephew (Alec) played DB for the Muleriders 3 or 4 years ago. He's 6'2, and played HS ball at Lake Hamilton HS in Hot Springs. He wanted to play for LA Tech, but he couldn't get a serious look, so he signed with the Southern Ark. He had a great experience, though he ended up not playing as much as he expected. It was very competitive. No matter, he's a genius kid. He graduated in 3 years, got an advanced nursing degree and is now pursuing his Doctorate in Nursing Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) in Ft Worth. Definitely a smart one.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    My nephew (Alec) played DB for the Muleriders 3 or 4 years ago. He's 6'2, and played HS ball at Lake Hamilton HS in Hot Springs. He wanted to play for LA Tech, but he couldn't get a serious look, so he signed with the Southern Ark. He had a great experience, though he ended up not playing as much as he expected. It was very competitive. No matter, he's a genius kid. He graduated in 3 years, got an advanced nursing degree and is now pursuing his Doctorate in Nursing Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) in Ft Worth. Definitely a smart one.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Great! Then he would know Barrett Renner, who played QB there about that time and is the son of a good friend of mine. I went to a couple of games there to see him play.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    Great! Then he would know Barrett Renner, who played QB there about that time and is the son of a good friend of mine. I went to a couple of games there to see him play.
    I'm sure he knows him well. I'll ask when I see him next time.

+ Reply to Thread