+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow! Les Guice blocked me on Twitter

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Wow! Les Guice blocked me on Twitter

We have a thin-skinned, weak president.

The offending Tweet.

It’s Saturday, and that means the @CoachSHoltz led @LATechFB team blew another 4th quarter lead. President @lkguice needs to grow a backbone and end this terrible joke that is plaguing our beloved @LATech.

#FIREHOLTZ!

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Re: Wow! Les Guice blocked me on Twitter

Shocker!

Not really. The woke are gonna be woke.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Guice gets it. It's all Reneau's fault.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    We have a thin-skinned, weak president.

The offending Tweet.

It’s Saturday, and that means the @CoachSHoltz led @LATechFB team blew another 4th quarter lead. President @lkguice needs to grow a backbone and end this terrible joke that is plaguing our beloved @LATech.

#FIREHOLTZ!
    What do you expect? Most people would.

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    What do you expect? Most people would.
    I expect the university president to act like he belongs in his pay grade.

The fact he can’t handle social media posts from lowly fans explains why the football program is in steep decline, fans are jumping ship, and ULL is in a much better position in this round of realignment than Tech is.

One upon a time, I was a student worker in his department. Back then, I had respect for him. Now, he is a major disappointment.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

He handled it

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    He handled it
    Would have been more proper to shut down his anti-social media accounts until Monday. If he can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

He handled it
    LOL.

And that’s about the extent of his CEO abilities.

He handled it
    He did. Just like he is handling the football program.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    He did. Just like he is handling the football program.
    I honestly dont see what you think you deserved for that. Like I said, most people would do the same for an unsolicited rant tweet.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Hopefully Les is watching our fan support dwindle. THE STANDS ARE EMPTY!

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly dont see what you think you deserved for that. Like I said, most people would do the same for an unsolicited rant tweet.
    Does the CEO of a company block customers from customer service on anti-social media when they have complaints?

Since there is no direct customer service and Guice is the CEO of the university, it's fair game in my book.

And since he is the CEO of the university, it's not unsolicited. It's his job.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Does the CEO of a company block customers from customer service on anti-social media when they have complaints?

Since there is no direct customer service and Guice is the CEO of the university, it's fair game in my book.

And since he is the CEO of the university, it's not unsolicited.
    Sure it’s fair game…so is getting blocked. What’s the big deal?

Oh, I expected it. It fits his M.O.

I am hopeful that he will change and do what’s right for the football program. As the heat gets hotter, he will have to make a move instead of ... you know ... overseeing the demise program. The question is “will it be too late?”

Sure it’s fair game…so is getting blocked. What’s the big deal?
    If he wants donations to the university, that isn't the best way to go about getting them.

+ Reply to Thread