+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Gameday tailgating has disappeared

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Re: Gameday tailgating has disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    We're getting taken for a ride. I've never seen either one of these guys at the football games, mingling with the fans, etc... They should both be out in the parking lot meeting and greeting and getting feedback on the game day experience from fans.
    I've seen the AD at both the SLU and NTSU games in the tailgate area "grippin' and grinin'" Saw him in the stands as well. As he told us before the SLU game, it was his first home game. He said "I'm anxious to learn". This Reggie guy...I wouldn't know him if I saw him. So can't speak for him.

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I know ya'll don't want to hear this --because your minds are already made up-- but my bother and I left the game at halftime, went outside to the tailgate last week and the car this week, and marched right back in both times --with no resistance-- to watch the 2nd half. No big deal.

I'm starting to think some of you people have a prison record or something.

Now ya'll are gonna tell me that the 20-yr old African American female ticket taker just took pity on 2 old white guys, and knew immediately that we were "special". I'm sure that's the only reason she let us in. Okay.
    As I was entering the West side before NTSU...there was a stream of people coming out. They were each having their tickets scanned so they could re-enter later. It was very odd...but I stood there waiting for them all to "scan out".

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Email today:
    Argent Alumni Pavilion - Homecoming Tailgate
    Welcome back, Tech Family! The Louisiana Tech Alumni Association and LTAC will host our traditional tailgating experience at the Argent Alumni Pavilion for Homecoming onOct. 23.

We will introduce this year's Distinguished Alumni and Homecoming Court and have a pep rally at 4 p.m. with the Band of Pride and other spirit groups.

Alumni will have our regular check-in process. Argent Pavilion will be open from 3-5 p.m. Food and drinks will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

We can't wait to cheer on the Bulldogs for Homecoming on Saturday, Oct. 23 against UTSA with kickoff scheduled for 6 p.m. For additional gameday information, please visit the Louisiana Tech Athletics Gameday Information page.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our governor knew he had to give up the control he thought he had…again. BTW, nursing homes are also back open for visitation as of today.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Ok that was a random, non-sequitir, take any discussion and make it about the dang lib-ruhls.

TylerTechsas takes a break, and so now you want to replace him?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Ok that was a random, non-sequitir, take any discussion and make it about the dang lib-ruhls.

A new hand touches the beacon

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The governor’s edict is the reason we were not entertaining as usual under the pavilion. I inserted the nursing home change to confirm that we are free again.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The governor’s edict is the reason we were not entertaining as usual under the pavilion. I inserted the nursing home change to confirm that we are free again.
    You know I was doing my Bible reading today and it was about King David and he was a shepherd which got me thinking about sheep, which got me thinking about wool and yarn and I should really take up knitting and then I can knit socks for Christmas presents for all my friends and sell any extras on Etsy. My grams used to knit and she loved the holidays too. sniff, now I miss gramma. I'm gonna drink a box of wine. I bet King David drank wine. Oh dear, what will the church ladies think .... we need just need to take back America from the libruhls. I bet they dont even read their Bibles. Then I wont be sad about gramma anymore. FREEDOM!

Love you brother!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

You know I was doing my Bible reading today and it was about King David and he was a shepherd which got me thinking about sheep, which got me thinking about wool and yarn and I should really take up knitting and then I can knit socks for Christmas presents for all my friends and sell any extras on Etsy. My grams used to knit and she loved the holidays too. sniff, now I miss gramma. I'm gonna drink a box of wine. I bet King David drank wine. Oh dear, what will the church ladies think .... we need just need to take back America from the libruhls. I bet they dont even read their Bibles. Then I wont be sad about gramma anymore. FREEDOM!
    David most def drank wine, uh I mean, pasteurized grape juice obviously

+ Reply to Thread