+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listen: Inside Bulldog Football - Sept. 20 - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Listen: Inside Bulldog Football - Sept. 20 - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Skip Holtz joined Malcolm Butler for the fourth episode of Inside Bulldog Football for the 2021 season Monday night at the Dawghouse Sports Grill in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Re: Listen: Inside Bulldog Football - Sept. 20 - latechsports.com

I forced myself to watch the show on TV tonight. Holtz’s foot was shaking like a rattlesnake tail for all the spin he puts on everything. Talk about a sunshine pumper, OMG... You’ve probably all seen him. I swear he spends more time working on his fast talk blow-overs of what went wrong in the game than his strategies going into the game. This guy absolutely doesn’t live in the real world of who he is as coach. It’s all a dreamscape to him. He even managed to brag on all the fans who attended including the students, who really weren’t there and probably won’t be again this weekend. I guess AD Woods told him to talk up fan support to hopefully sell some tickets. I can’t even finish watching because it’s all nothing more than an exercise in BS salesmanship.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    I forced myself to watch the show on TV tonight. Holtz’s foot was shaking like a rattlesnake tail for all the spin he puts on everything. Talk about a sunshine pumper, OMG... You’ve probably all seen him. I swear he spends more time working on his fast talk blow-overs of what went wrong in the game than his strategies going into the game. This guy absolutely doesn’t live in the real world of who he is as coach. It’s all a dreamscape to him. He even managed to brag on all the fans who attended including the students, who really weren’t there and probably won’t be again this weekend. I guess AD Woods told him to talk up fan support to hopefully sell some tickets. I can’t even finish watching because it’s all nothing more than an exercise in BS salesmanship.
    It's the same salesmanship we saw in 2013. He will win 6 or 7 games against horrible teams again.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    And Malcolm's leg started shaking too. Must be contagious.

I can't even listen to Skippy's bullshit anymore. He sounds like a fast-talking used car salesman.

+ Reply to Thread