+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2 @ NC State Game

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 10/2 @ NC State Game

If anybody cares, the game replay is scheduled from 1:30-4:30 AM on ACC Network.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    If anybody cares, the game replay is scheduled from 1:30-4:30 AM on ACC Network.
    I think once was enough.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I think once was enough.
    Maybe not for those who didn't get to see it the first time.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Maybe not for those who didn't get to see it the first time.
    Everyone should have a chance to view that masterpiece.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Is it mandated!?

Michigan State 48 WKU 31 final
    ODU 21 UTEP 20 end 3rd
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 10-02-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Anyone who didn’t watch the game should watch the replay. Watch Skippy running around waving his hands while Allen runs 30 seconds off the clock. If he didn’t know the clock would start back up beforehand, he certainly noticed it running and still didn’t call the timeout. As bad as Allen is, this is Skip’s fault and responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man View Post
    Anyone didn’t watch the game should watch the replay. Watch Skippy running around waving his hands while Allen runs 30 seconds off the clock. If he didn’t know the clock would start back up beforehand, he certainly noticed it running and still didn’t call the timeout. As bad as Allen is, this is Skip m’s fault and responsibility.
    He said in the postgame interview that he knew the clock would start. And he sent Allen out with a basic playcall. Obviously didn't communicate to Allen that the clock would be running because he was too busy calling the play for him.

Exactly why as the head coach, he should not be allowed to call plays. If Skippy wants to call plays, he should demote himself because he loses games when he can't call plays and manage the game as a head coach should at the same time.

UTEP 28 ODU 21 final
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 10-02-2021 at 11:14 PM.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

UTEP 28 ODU 21 final
    Thank goodness. I didn't want those ODU pricks to win that game tonight.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

He said in the postgame interview that he knew the clock would start. And he sent Allen out with a basic playcall. Obviously didn't communicate to Allen that the clock would be running because he was too busy calling the play for him.

Exactly why as the head coach, he should not be allowed to call plays. If Skippy wants to call plays, he should demote himself because he loses games when he can't call plays and manage the game as a head coach should at the same time.
    This is certainly on Allen. He should be aware of the clock, with or without being told. I don’t blame Holtz for wanting to keep his TO, but he shouldve used it once Allen started twiddling his thumbs.

Replay started on ACC Network at 2:00 AM exactly.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly went into this game not expecting to win. Tech has a way of getting my hopes up every game, though. By the end of the 3rd, I was thinking that we could actually pull this off. Somehow, I went from not wanting to be embarrassed by the score to thinking we were going to put it into OT in the last minute. I should have known better. Even if we would have scored, I didn't think we would win it in OT. So, while I did get my hopes up in the last quarter, I was still hesitant. I think we gave them a game that they didn't expect, but when is our administration going to say that is NOT enough? I think we fans know that we have the talent to have won every game this year, but we are having to settle with "we competed".

Saying all that, we have a chance to win the conference this year. We shall see how that plays out.... I would love to say we are learning from these close games, but not sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I honestly went into this game not expecting to win. Tech has a way of getting my hopes up every game, though. By the end of the 3rd, I was thinking that we could actually pull this off. Somehow, I went from not wanting to be embarrassed by the score to thinking we were going to put it into OT in the last minute. I should have known better. Even if we would have scored, I didn't think we would win it in OT. So, while I did get my hopes up in the last quarter, I was still hesitant. I think we gave them a game that they didn't expect, but when is our administration going to say that is NOT enough? I think we fans know that we have the talent to have won every game this year, but we are having to settle with "we competed".

Saying all that, we have a chance to win the conference this year. We shall see how that plays out.... I would love to say we are learning from these close games, but not sure about that.
    The game wasn't going OT. If Tech had scored in the last few seconds, I think a 2-point try was coming.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

The game wasn't going OT. If Tech had scored in the last few seconds, I think a 2-point try was coming.
    It's nice having a good QB, just wish we could recruit one out of high school occasionally. That game would have been brutal without Austin.....

+ Reply to Thread