+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Aillet Stadium | Panoramic Virtual Tour

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Joe Aillet Stadium | Panoramic Virtual Tour

To solve this problem, take down the metal wings. Build stands in front of the video board closing in the stadium. Include a camera platform in the north grandstand.

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    To solve this problem, take down the metal wings. Build stands in front of the video board closing in the stadium. Include a camera platform in the north grandstand.
    That would be a great move. Presently looks "lop sided", tilts to the North. Would cost very little by using the present bleachers.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    That would be a great move. Presently looks "lop sided", tilts to the North. Would cost very little by using the present bleachers.
    If those bleachers would ever come down, they won't be reused. The current metal bleachers are probably built for the pitch of the concrete main grandstands. I think we could build a lower level bowl (think of how we built the grandstands for the baseball stadium).

Could be a great area for loge seating, beer garden.

Some examples of loge seating or terrace style

Oregon State Terrace

Wisconsin rendering

A State loge

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by viperhawk View Post
    Yes!

I miss her and family. Hope everyone doing well.

Puppy viperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the rough viperhawk's Avatar

Hope you’re doing well. She always spoke highly of you!

Varsity Bulldog johnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her game

Anyone know what the average timeline is for teams to upgrade their videoboards. Tech's football jumbotron is about 13 years old now. LED technology is a lot better now than it was back then. I was just curious.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    That orange scissor lift sticks out like a damn sore thumb...
    I’ve been saying that for years! Why not sell an advertisement to cover it or worse case paint it Tech blue!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    I’ve been saying that for years! Why not sell an advertisement to cover it or worse case paint it Tech blue!!!
    Learfield says we don’t have room for any more sponsors. Learfield and Aramark is who academia thought was the answer to all our problems

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Learfield says we don’t have room for any more sponsors. Learfield and Aramark is who academia thought was the answer to all our problems
    Two things I noticed we haven't sold space . . . coaches headphones (covered by a telecom company) and in basketball the goal supports usually covered by State Farm. I'm sure there're others.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Y'all probably didn't know, but Tech football is on Natchitoches' #1 radio station FM 100.7 KZBL. Somewhat to the chagrin of some old school Demon fans. Wish we'd had this back in the '80's during the Malone era. I used to drive to Winnfield, sit in the parking lot of Walmart and listen to the Dunkin' Dawgs on a local station when they were playing a road game I couldn't go to, which was most of the road games. Never missed a home game when Malone played and made a bunch of road games too. My favorite places to travel to were Lafayette and Beaumont for the big showdowns with two very, very tough opponents.

Anyway, glad Tech (Learfield) has us on the local station here. But, just makes me miss the ole Nitzer even more.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Two things I noticed we haven't sold space . . . coaches headphones (covered by a telecom company) and in basketball the goal supports usually covered by State Farm. I'm sure there're others.
    Don't forget the net behind the south end zone!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

And no injury attorneys!

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb019 View Post
    Anyone know what the average timeline is for teams to upgrade their videoboards. Tech's football jumbotron is about 13 years old now. LED technology is a lot better now than it was back then. I was just curious.
    The amount we still owe on the jumbotron and basketball scoreboards was merged into one note and I suspect we wont have any new ones until that note is paid off in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    The amount we still owe on the jumbotron and basketball scoreboards was merged into one note and I suspect we wont have any new ones until that note is paid off in 2024.
    ouch

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Y'all probably didn't know, but Tech football is on Natchitoches' #1 radio station FM 100.7 KZBL. Somewhat to the chagrin of some old school Demon fans. Wish we'd had this back in the '80's during the Malone era. I used to drive to Winnfield, sit in the parking lot of Walmart and listen to the Dunkin' Dawgs on a local station when they were playing a road game I couldn't go to, which was most of the road games. Never missed a home game when Malone played and made a bunch of road games too. My favorite places to travel to were Lafayette and Beaumont for the big showdowns with two very, very tough opponents.

Anyway, glad Tech (Learfield) has us on the local station here. But, just makes me miss the ole Nitzer even more.
    Took too long. Learfield (EllAye Teck) is a Horrible combo and has been for years

+ Reply to Thread