+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Week 5 Other games

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: Week 5 Other games

I’m praying by some miracle LSU beats Bama. One because I’m tired of them, and two it will convince LSU to hold on to a bad coach O for a few more years.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    And they waste an absurd amount of money doing it.
    I can’t help it if they’re terrible negotiators.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I’m thinking that there’s some meetings going on in College Station behind closed doors to think of a way to be able to fire Jimbo for cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Wish we had even 2-3 big boosters with enough influence and desire as they have in bunches around the A&M program. The temperature is getting hot in Jimbo's kitchen about now.
    Every university needs their own Anna Chapman.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Every university needs their own Anna Chapman.
    A Harley, a case of beer and a blonde works too.

Puppy exflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your time exflash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Two best plays of the day: 1) Bo Nix tormenting the tiggers on that 4th down impossible escape/touchdown, and 2) that goofy fumbling, bumbling, stumbling play in the Troy-SC game.

Auburn 24 lspoo 19 LOVE IT!
    ECU 52 Tulane 29 The Wave just suck.
    Coastal 59 ulm 6 Back to normalcy.
    SLU 38 McNeese 35 Cole Kelly looked painfully slow! I mean S-L-O-W! Cowpokes sacked him several times and put lots of pressure on him.

Nationally, it's UGA and Bama. I put UGA first because they are playing better than Bama so far. But, they will meet twice, in the SECCG and then for the national championship. There is more parity...for the other 130+ teams, but UGA and Bama didn't get that memo.
    ……..Is there a reason that UL is never mentioned? 5 other state schools and think the #2 ranked would be covered!

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by exflash View Post
    ……..Is there a reason that UL is never mentioned? 5 other state schools and think the #2 ranked would be covered!
    No team in Louisiana has a valid abbreviation of UL. The required city identifier letter appears to be (and is) missing.

"The use of the two-letter University of Louisiana abbreviation, “UL,” and/or the phrase “U of L” are prohibited by the university or any of its affiliated organizations (alumni associations, development foundations, bookstores, etc.). For academic, public relations, athletic, as well as other purposes not specified, the use of the University of Louisiana abbreviation must always include the abbreviation for the municipal location of the institution. For example, ULR is appropriate for University of Louisiana at Rayne."

And a true #2 team in the state wouldn't need to get a chip shot FG miss to hang on for a 2-point win against not great opposition. Could get very ugly for the Cajuns against Appy and the Chants.

They got crushed by Coastal. You really think they’re number 2 in the state?

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Yep. I sure hope UL crushes Lafayette this year.

Puppy exflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your time exflash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    They got crushed by Coastal. You really think they’re number 2 in the state?
    ….so you don’t give the Lafayette score….Why? When did Coastal crush us!……should be a great game with Appy Tuesday to maybe decide the Sunbelt champ….btw if you heck the ratings yes they are #2…..wow you guys are pretty touchy these days!

….so you don’t give the Lafayette score….Why? When did Coastal crush us!……should be a great game with Appy Tuesday to maybe decide the Sunbelt champ….btw if you heck the ratings yes they are #2…..wow you guys are pretty touchy these days!
    I just went back to look to make sure I was correct, and sure enough Louisiana played Coastal and got drummed. They’re better than they were last year, but definitely not the 2nd best team in the state. We’ll see how Bowden and the boys fare this week. Lafayette lost a squeaker to Fordham 42-41

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Is the new UL prez gonna do anything about the name thing?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I don't know who Louisville played, and don't care. Can't mention all 130+ teams, so I just pick a few games of interest and/or Tech opponents. And, yes, I kind of keep up with the contenders for the CFP.

Whoever you are...you can follow Louisville if you want, doesn't mean I have to.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Lafayette lost 42-41 to Fordham. Tragic.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. I saw ULALA play Saturday night. They suck bad. And I mean, they REALLY suck bad. Only 58 total yards passing? LOL! I see better passing in Class A high school football every week.

Also, only 280 total yds of offense for the game? What was this? 5th grade tackle football?

No scoring AT ALL in the 2nd half? Both ULALA and USA missed FG's, PAT kicks, etc....LOL! That was such an ugly game I can't even believe I watched it.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Now you're just embarrassing yourself. I saw ULALA play Saturday night. They suck bad. And I mean, they REALLY suck bad. Only 58 total yards passing? LOL! I see better passing in Class A high school football every week.

Also, only 280 total yds of offense for the game? What was this? 5th grade tackle football?

No scoring AT ALL in the 2nd half? Both ULALA and USA missed FG's, PAT kicks, etc....LOL! That was such an ugly game I can't even believe I watched it.

If Tech and USL were to play, the raginpagin's would have to score at least 35+ to have a chance to win. They're averaging 28.4 a game even with 49 points against a very poor Ohio team.

The main difference, of course, is at QB and in college, the QB is what determines the winner.

Also, they lost to the 21st ranked team, 38-18.
    Tech lost to the 23rd ranked team, 34-27, with a chance to win at the end of the game.

Tech is easily the second best team in the state.

+ Reply to Thread