+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we lie to our fans?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

Re: Why do we lie to our fans?

I sent an email to Dr. Eric, and got an email from Alan Savage, he said he thought the dated was 10/8, not 10/6. He gave me the excuse that the ticket office had to replace people and the impressions that they were behind and to blame him not the department. What a joke. The company that I work for during COVID last year, some departments were short staff some months, but we had to get everything covered or our customers would look elsewhere and we would have a negative impression in the community.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bpennark View Post
    I sent an email to Dr. Eric, and got an email from Alan Savage, he said he thought the dated was 10/8, not 10/6. He gave me the excuse that the ticket office had to replace people and the impressions that they were behind and to blame him not the department. What a joke. The company that I work for during COVID last year, some departments were short staff some months, but we had to get everything covered or our customers would look elsewhere and we would have a negative impression in the community.
    Dr Wood did not reply to you?

Today is the 8th. I guess we will see.

Now they need another three weeks to tell us when they can give us a timeline. Good grief!

I'm 99% sure I won't get the seats I had last year.

Please be on the lookout for communication from our ticket office by the end of the month for details on a timeline for your seat order and what the next steps will be.

Please remember a couple of FAQ’s about the deposits and season tickets:
    • Your deposit guaranteed you a spot in line to purchase season tickets for the 2022 baseball season.
    • The priority process for selecting new seats will be based off of previous season ticket holder status and current LTAC giving.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Wow..... We really can't blame our lot in the athletic world on anyone but ourselves. We can't do the little or big things without shooting ourselves in both feet.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Chances are that regardless of your years of support now that Tech has a new and improved image the deeper pockets are going to come in and displace the more loyal longer term fan. It’s inevitable that by and by Tech will run off the everyday ordinary fan like they’ve done with football.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Chances are that regardless of your years of support now that Tech has a new and improved image the deeper pockets are going to come in and displace the more loyal longer term fan. It’s inevitable that by and by Tech will run off the everyday ordinary fan like they’ve done with football.
    Yeah this is looking bad. Tech’s administration should be embarrassed

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yeah this is looking bad. Tech’s administration should be embarrassed
    They should but they won't.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Longevity as a season ticket holder should be just as high a priority as donation levels and other factors for baseball season ticket seating assignments in the new layout. That should already have been taken into account last year and should not have to be redone for 2022.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Longevity as a season ticket holder should be just as high a priority as donation levels and other factors for baseball season ticket seating assignments in the new layout. That should already have been taken into account last year and should not have to be redone for 2022.
    This....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

The explanation will be...

"Well those were really never your seats because we had to spread everybody out so much last year." This will be another lie. There were people sitting on top of each other at the very beginning of the season.

One more thing...prime seating around the visiting dugout should not be reserved for visiting fans. I understand if we are obligated to provide a certain amount of seating for visiting C-USA fans, but not prime seating. Give them the blind spot seats you stuck many of our fans in last year.

I expect them to increase seat prices in certain areas of the stadium that were not realized to be "the best seats" until well after the season started. The seats down the 3rd base line should be reduced in price.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    This....
    This is how it should be. I bet it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    This is how it should be. I bet it isn't.
    Otherwise people like me would have already heard. We only give $500/yr to LTAC and have been baseball season ticket holders since they fired Sim. We had great seats and will likely get bumped.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Well with our conference prospects getting slim to none, maybe some of the bandwagon big donors will disappear and the long time ticket holders will be able to claim their rightful spots. Nah... we would find another way to F#ck it up.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

I guess I would be a terrible AD because I would focus on getting more fans, especially loyal ones, in the seats even if it meant less revenue.

I think most ADs would rather have 3 old farts in the stand than a cheering crowd of 3,000 if the 3 paid more for their tickets.

+ Reply to Thread