+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Why do we lie to our fans?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Why do we lie to our fans?

Should we Aspire to get a new ticket management company

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I was hoping they would have allowed payment in January instead of a few days before Christmas…since they put it off for a couple of months. Oh well, we got our tickets. Somebody is getting a box of rocks for Christmas.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    Wow! I just talked with the ticket office again and was told that one of the workers that was supposed to call existing season ticket holders did not make a single call, so they are still getting back with those folks. I hope that whoever that worker was got fired.
    Should be a minimum of two firings. First, the worker who didn't do their job. Second, the supervisor of the worker who didn't do their job if it went on for as long as it appears to have.

Zero tolerance for mistakes like this in a customer-facing position within the athletic department.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Oh wow. Does anyone know if people that made donations but weren’t previously season ticket holders have been getting calls? My wife and I have not received a call yet.

Also I’ll be a new season ticket holder, but this is the first time I’m able to purchase them as I just got a job that allows me to afford season tickets. It’s sad that I feel like I have to defend a new season ticket purchase to you all but here I am.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I have not been called yet either.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I did not get a call. I got an email

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I did not get a call. I got an email
    I got an email first, but l requested a call to be certain of what they were doing. I got that call and it’s all handled. My tickets cost a lot more this year, so we’ll see how everything goes.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by rlirette View Post
    Oh wow. Does anyone know if people that made donations but weren’t previously season ticket holders have been getting calls? My wife and I have not received a call yet.

Also I’ll be a new season ticket holder, but this is the first time I’m able to purchase them as I just got a job that allows me to afford season tickets. It’s sad that I feel like I have to defend a new season ticket purchase to you all but here I am.
    From what I understand, they are still working on prior season ticket holders -

My giving level was high enough and season ticket holder statues long enough (since 96) that I could of added additional seats if I would of chosen to
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy wetdog22 is an unknown

I never got a call. I've made 2 calls to ticket office to pay for my tickets and made 1 in person visit. I've been advised that I can't pay for them yet that they aren't set up to accept payment and that they still haven't decided what to do with the deposit money that was paid.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Are any of those people being paid? Seems we need to rethink the hourly wage. Maybe adjust it down a few clicks.

Turns out they are offering a payment plan and it does not all have to be paid before Christmas Eve

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Why announce baseball and softball tickets on sale when they don't have their act together yet?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    From what I understand, they are still working on prior season ticket holders -

My giving level was high enough and season ticket holder statues long enough (since 96) that I could of added additional seats if I would of chosen to
    Sounds like at least some common sense has prevailed. Maybe not enough though.

The execution of the whole plan has been bumpy at best, but hopefully they can get their act together before the football season ticket push.
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 12-16-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post

The execution of the whole plan has been bumpy at best, but hopefully they can get their act together before the football season ticket push.
    I just don't get the difficulty -

There is really only two questions -

1) Are you a previous season ticket holder? if so then

2) Does your LTAC giving level meet the requirements - if yes then renew the holder's same tickets

If not - give them the opportunity that day to pay the amount to meet the requirement, if they don't give them the option to move to other seats

3) If you are NOT a previous season ticket holder, regardless of level of LTC giving, you are relegated to the seats that are available after those that meet the 2 criteria are filled - (because technically you are not a Tech baseball fan)

4) If you are just wanting season tickets and don't meet the giving level - GOOD LUCK....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post

Over the years I've had a growing appreciation for what Flo did with a couple of volunteers and a couple of student workers.
    Last edited by The Historian; 12-17-2021 at 05:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread