+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we lie to our fans?

Varsity Bulldog johnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her game

Re: Why do we lie to our fans?

Quote Originally Posted by dawg88 View Post
    If demand for season tickets is greater than the availability of seats, we should be announcing plans to add another 250-500 seats down the first base line. Should also be building restrooms and concession facility or at least a food trailer in the outfield.

Something is being built behind left field fence next to fire lane. Not finished yet. Anyone know what that is?

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Demand is not the issue, it’s money come lately people who get bumped ahead of current ticket holders because their donation is higher. Current ticket holder will lose their seats. Most likely, they will be run off by our admin. Therefore we will have the same number or perhaps more empty seats.
    This is what the email said, it laid out that loyalty doesn't matter. It's why I've been so mad. Hell, the new orleans pelicans took season tickets away from ticket brokers in favor of actual fans. Why can't tech understand this.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

I encourage all you longtime Bulldog baseball season ticket holders who might not be the grandest LTAC contributors or even contributors at all who find themselves the victims of the deep pocket ticket shuffle scam to tell the messenger who gives you the bad news that it’s “BS”. That doesn’t mean to them personally or that they’re responsible... just a little, ‘please pass this onto AD Wood for me, BS.’

The only way ‘they’ll’ ever know how unfavorable their elitist decisions are is by getting a little energized feedback when they do wrong.

If you have a better idea, I’m all ears.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Just curious have they started contacting you guys yet?

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Not since the letter.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

That was not a letter, it was an email in letter form...I know you know that, but it's typical of the way we personalize our business. Pissants!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

We never cease to amaze and disappoint our most loyal fans!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Well in the next two weeks I'll get a call from the ticket office to discuss renewing my season ticket or changing locations.

Seats remain at $200 with an extra charge that stays in the baseball program. I'm fine with this setup even though it will hurt a bit to renew.

Two more weeks...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Well in the next two weeks I'll get a call from the ticket office to discuss renewing my season ticket or changing locations.

Seats remain at $200 with an extra charge that stays in the baseball program. I'm fine with this setup even though it will hurt a bit to renew.

Two more weeks...
    On my four seats it is a $500 increase or 62.5%

In 2019 (last year in old stadium) I was paying $524 for my 4 seats

Which is a $776 increase (148%) over a two year period...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

My 6 seats will cost more than a tailgate tent and ten tickets now. Might think about a change, accept for the location I have now.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

High demand is an awesome and uncommon blessing for Tech! It will sting a tad but $$ well spent for sure.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    High demand is an awesome and uncommon blessing for Tech! It will sting a tad but $$ well spent for sure.
    No - I feel it is gouging your loyal fanbase that has supported that program forever in favor of a bunch of "johnny-come-latelies"...

I will be reducing my football and basketball tickets for the 2022 year and probably drop back to the minimum LTAC contribution to keep those seats

So in the end it will be a net-loss for Tech athletics out of my pocket book
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Most of the new money will only be there for a handful of games as well and those seats will sit empty.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Most of the new money will only be there for a handful of games as well and those seats will sit empty.
    Our people have shown they're comfortable inflating the attendance numbers by 3-5x so that shouldn't be a problem for their annual report

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    On my four seats it is a $500 increase or 62.5%

In 2019 (last year in old stadium) I was paying $524 for my 4 seats

Which is a $776 increase (148%) over a two year period...
    ........What the hell is with this school? Has Tech's leadership just totally lost sight of everything important?

+ Reply to Thread