+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: CUSA Regionalization concept would realign teams in AAC, Conference USA, Sun Belt

Varsity Bulldog chew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: CUSA Regionalization concept would realign teams in AAC, Conference USA, Sun Belt

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    No, I've got a lot of issues with ULALA. And they're very material issues. But I'm not getting into it tonight. You're just a cornball who needs to STFU.
    So angry

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: CUSA Regionalization concept would realign teams in AAC, Conference USA, Sun Belt

Quote Originally Posted by chew4219 View Post
    So angry
    Damn right.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chew4219 View Post
    So angry
    Look, he’s got to work along side Guice and all the bigwigs at Tech. Let’s not get him fired up before tomorrow.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Look, he’s got to work along side Guice and all the bigwigs at Tech. Let’s not get him fired up before tomorrow.
    Yeah, but he is playing golf tomorrow with Judy. It will be a fun day.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Yeah, but he is playing golf tomorrow with Judy. It will be a fun day.

Puppy oldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her gameoldbird is on top of his/her game

C-USA may fold as a football conference. Who would you add to replace the 6 who left? I think we end up in the WEST division of the sun belt football members with, LA Tech, Southern Miss, Texas State, Arkansas State, ULL, ULM and South Alabama. and in the EAST division FIU, Marshall, GA Southern, GA State, APP State, Coastal Carolina,Troy. That may put Western KY and Middle Tenn in the MAC. UTEP out west somewhere. Old Dominion up east somewhere

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

I think I’d actually rather see Tech in an established albeit somewhat revamped Sunbelt conference Western division than remain in the decrepit CUSA that’s trying to piece itself together with spit and straw. With all the turmoil going on with our team and athletic department in general it feels like Tech needs the solid footing of a conference that’s actually doing well of late and moving up in status. In its current state of sucking so bad it just feels wrong to stick our nose up in the air like we standing on some mountain top because we absolutely aren’t.

Puppy UABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the roughUABlazin is a jewel in the rough UABlazin's Avatar

I hate this. I HATE all of the moves happening this year. I hate that UAB has accepted a move where they'll make 1/3 of the payout of the current members, where the only nearby rivals already has a foot out the door, where we're leaving behind most of the strong FANBASES. I can tell you I'd rather be in a conference with Louisiana Tech, Southern Miss, and Marshall than any of the teams going with us. I know if we hadn't gone, someone else would have accepted and left us behind but that doesn't make me any less mad about how C-USA is being shredded. Long term those who went to the Belt instead will be much better off.

Best of luck to Tech. You guys are some of the best people to face on the court and spar with on the internet.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Let's not over overreact here guys, Jerry Palm says the bowl streak continues. Something called the Camellia Bowl in Montgomery on Christmas day.

It's perfe
    ct.

1. Almost everyone has the
    day off on Christmas, so going to Montgomery is no problem.
    2. We won't have to get our butts ki
    cked by ULL in New Orleans.
    3. Even fewer people will be wat
    ching this game than watched the other toilet bowl games we play in, so even if Troy kills us, no biggie.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...s/predictions/

Puppy crawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nicecrawfish333 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by oldbird View Post
    C-USA may fold as a football conference. Who would you add to replace the 6 who left? I think we end up in the WEST division of the sun belt football members with, LA Tech, Southern Miss, Texas State, Arkansas State, ULL, ULM and South Alabama. and in the EAST division FIU, Marshall, GA Southern, GA State, APP State, Coastal Carolina,Troy. That may put Western KY and Middle Tenn in the MAC. UTEP out west somewhere. Old Dominion up east somewhere
    UL and ULM would probably vote to admit La Tech, but the problem is numbers. By most accounts, the SBC conference will be expanding to 14 this week. Three of those will be east teams. In the past, 12 was thought to be the optimum number, but rumor has it that ESPN has made some concessions that would allow for larger individual school payouts to encourage the Belt to add Marshall and a couple of other former FCS rivals of App, Coastal and maybe Ga Southern. Most of this has been driven by the eastern schools, but USM will be added and Troy will be moved to the west to balance the league. I think Troy fits better with the western side anyway. So where does that leave La Tech? I hope they can devise some kind of plan to save C-USA without adding a bunch of (not so ready) FCS schools. I think doing so (adding too many FCS schools) would speed up the demise of the G5 and encourage the P5 to relegate the G5 to a FCS level. I still prefer the idea that G5 teams can play P5 teams with a chance to win and be ranked. I also think in that scenario that the payout for money games would decrease hurting already struggling G5 schools.

Good luck to tech, I hope you find a way out of the current situation.

+ Reply to Thread