+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Week 6 games

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Week 6 games

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Oklahoma is garbage and doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs, no matter the record.
    Looked like it to me in the 2nd half yesterday with the right QB playing.

100% agree with you though if Rattler keeps playing.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Looked like it to me in the 2nd half yesterday with the right QB playing.

100% agree with you though if Rattler keeps playing.
    I call him Spencer Rattled. In any big game, that’s exactly what he is.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Coach Scott Frost and Nebraska lost a very close game to undefeated Michigan in Lincoln last night. And Nebraska lost because their QB1 Martinez --who's been Nebraska's starting QB for about 5 years-- fumbled the ball near the end of the game on a sack. Somewhere here on BB&B is a post from me last year saying Nebraska will never be a winner until they finally get rid of Martinez. That guy is absolute poison to Nebraska's fortunes.

College football. It's STILL all about the QB.

+ Reply to Thread