+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: 10/16 @UTEP Game

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 10/16 @UTEP Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post
    Even our former Rock Star is ragging us:

“ To Utep? Dang bruh… 臘*♂️”
    -J’mar
    .....It's the smartest thing J'Mar ever said.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Coach O is available at the end of this season

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

so, sounds like going to bed early was the right choice. So... who is getting piss drunk with me on Saturday?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    so, sounds like going to bed early was the right choice. So... who is getting piss drunk with me on Saturday?
    There is ONE measure of hope....

It looks like a major embarrassment looms. UTSA has the tools to beat the crap out of us. I know they think so. Sincere will have his way with our "oops! I can't tackle" defense, and their defense, (their DC) is already scheming for their NEXT opponent...they have Skippy pegged, as does everyone else.

But!

and here it is. Taking a page from our eternal optimist, Champion, I am reminded that at least twice in recent years it appeared Skippy's Bunch was heading for a train wreck, vs. WKU and vs. UAB, and instead pulled out a win! So, if you are so inclined, hold onto that sliver of hope.

Go Dawgs!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I think maybe there is the slightest bit more offense, but I like that margin. I'll go Tech 45 UTEP 24.
    I was wrong.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I forgot that Holtz was in charge of the team. I’m still in shock that we lost to UTEP, and that’s worse than losing to ULM.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I forgot that Holtz was in charge of the team. I’m still in shock that we lost to UTEP, and that’s worse than losing to ULM.
    OK, let's not get ahead of ourselves ...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Skip gets the least out of the most talent than any other coach I've ever seen -

Been so since his first year on campus - for the next 6 years the talent was able to overcome his shortcomings for the most part -

The last two years the talent level has fallen off and his coaching has shown through - it's as simple as that

I'm glad I was busy doing something else this weekend instead of Tech football

Hell I might chose to bushhog next Saturday that's how put out I am with this mess
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Among the 6 teams the Miners have beat so far, there are 2 FBS wins amongst them. Tech's only FBS win was over UNT (who has no FBS wins). And New Mexico's only FBS win was over NMSU (who also has no FBS wins).

But give some credit to UTEP. When they play bad teams, they win.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

I think ULM would beat tech this year. Not even close.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    There is ONE measure of hope....

It looks like a major embarrassment looms. UTSA has the tools to beat the crap out of us. I know they think so. Sincere will have his way with our "oops! I can't tackle" defense, and their defense, (their DC) is already scheming for their NEXT opponent...they have Skippy pegged, as does everyone else.

But!

and here it is. Taking a page from our eternal optimist, Champion, I am reminded that at least twice in recent years it appeared Skippy's Bunch was heading for a train wreck, vs. WKU and vs. UAB, and instead pulled out a win! So, if you are so inclined, hold onto that sliver of hope.

Go Dawgs!
    I don't even care anymore. Skippy's already screwed up the 2021 season, so any good things that happen now won't really matter. After losing to UTEP, Tech is now in the position of "playing chase" in conference again. And we know how that has worked out for us.

I hope everybody enjoys the shit show in Ruston this weekend.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's been said over and over, but our team simply wasn't prepared to play the game. Seemed to me like they felt like they could basically roll the ball out there and beat UTEP. That's not on the players, that's on the coach. There's really no way to spin it imo.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Thanks for the info. I never heard mention of this on Fletcher’s show so I figured he was dodging after blowing that huge lead and decided to keep it going.
    Skippy is on The Company at 5:00 today.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I know it's been said over and over, but our team simply wasn't prepared to play the game. Seemed to me like they felt like they could basically roll the ball out there and beat UTEP. That's not on the players, that's on the coach. There's really no way to spin it imo.
    After UTEP drained 6 minutes in the opening drive and we went 3 and out, I told some friends it was over. Even with the turnovers, the defense had to give the ball back to our unprepared offense. I saw better blocking at my nephews peewee game 2 weeks ago. Our entire sideline looked like they were at a funeral.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    I think ULM would beat tech this year. Not even close.
    I really wish they could beat us this year, because that’s the only thing I can think of that might get Skip fired. If he stays another 3 years, this program will be the same caliber of program as ULM. He’s a cancer that must be removed, and soon if we want to save this program.

+ Reply to Thread