+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech to Face Winner of FIU/Marshall on Wednesday in C-USA Tournament

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Conf Cusa LA Tech to Face Winner of FIU/Marshall on Wednesday in C-USA Tournament

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With the conclusion of the regular season, Louisiana Tech is the West No. 3 seed in the 2022 Heritage Landscape Supply Group C-USA Basketball Championships in Frisco, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech to Face Winner of FIU/Marshall on Wednesday in C-USA Tournament

IF we can beat the winner of FIU and Marshall, we will get WKU. I like our bracket on the opposite side of UAB. If we win 2, we would meet North Texas in the Semi's. That is a winnable game if we can get hot. We HAVE to erase all the regular season and start over now. UAB has had some problems, but is our worst match up. Saying that, we have kept it close and on a neutral floor, we have a chance. We have no chance on their home floor, as we found out. As for North Texas, their defense is amazing and they know how to slow down the game. It will be ugly, but possible.

First things first, though... We will probably have to beat FIU in our first game, unless Marshall pulls and upset...

The CUSA belters seeds (my secondary interest to have an early exit) are:
    Southern Miss - 7 seed
    Marshall - 7 seed
    ODU - 5 seed

Great additions to the belt!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

To me WKU is the scariest team in the tourney

They are the most talented by far
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    To me WKU is the scariest team in the tourney

They are the most talented by far
    Poorly coached and a thin bench. Yeah, WKU is good, well they have a good 5 or 6 players, but if they have foul trouble then there is a big drop off in talent.

UAB is by-far the most impressive team, with UNT close behind. They are well-coached, play great team defense and they have two studs in Bell and Perry.

Early in the season when we were 6-0 I posted on the CUSA board

1) UAB 1) UNT (tied)

3) Tech (distant 3rd)

Now, I don't have us 3rd, but 5th behind MUTS and WKU.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I do agree about WKU being very talented. I think they are too thin to win it all, but they could get to the finals. I don't want that, but it could happen. As for UAB, I think they are the best team in the conference on any given night. We are VERY good too, though. We just have to be "on". We can beat anyone, if we our outside shots are going in... It is going to be an interested tournament. There are 5 teams that have a chance at winning it all (in my opinion):
    UAB
    UNT
    Tech
    WKU
    MTSU

+ Reply to Thread