+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Big C

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: The Big C

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Got the good news this morning, results of a recent ultrasound, blood clots are completely gone! Doctor reminded me I had no business surviving this, said they lost two patients to blood clots half my age in recent weeks.

I am truly blessed. Don’t know why I keep beating the odds with cancer and blood clots but I do. If God has a plan for me as folks say, wish He would reveal it already.

Again thanks for the prayers!
    Fantastic!

Great news and congratulations.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Good news!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Got the good news this morning, results of a recent ultrasound, blood clots are completely gone! Doctor reminded me I had no business surviving this, said they lost two patients to blood clots half my age in recent weeks.

I am truly blessed. Don’t know why I keep beating the odds with cancer and blood clots but I do. If God has a plan for me as folks say, wish He would reveal it already.

That is awesome!

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Great news!!! God is so good!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Thanks for sharing. God’s plan may be for you to share your story which I’m sure you will. Planting seeds of His goodness is one of the easiest things we can do and one I fall short in.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Excellent news.
    You Gotta Love It!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Not trying to equate our situations by any stretch. I think I told the board that a broke my hip 3 years ago this month. I was devastated because I am very active and have 2 kids that want me to do everything outdoors we can together. My mom told me she knew I was going to serve God through it in some way.

Well the emergency repair they did on the mountain lasted 2 years almost to the day before I started having a lot of pain. I scheduled the complete hip replacement for July 26, 2023. Little did I know there would be a lady there having knee surgery the same day. She and her husband were distraught because when the doctor, who was also my doctor, made his initial incision he found a massive infection in her knee. They immediately stopped surgery to start the process of saving her life since the type of infection could quickly spread through her body and kill her. When I was discharged, we spent some time praying with that family and I have no idea what her final outcome was. But, I knew, and my 14 year old reminded me that God may have wanted me there to pray with them at that exact time. 2 year + after my injury. God never wastes a willing servant. Just stay vigilant in looking for opportunities.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Not trying to equate our situations by any stretch. I think I told the board that a broke my hip 3 years ago this month. I was devastated because I am very active and have 2 kids that want me to do everything outdoors we can together. My mom told me she knew I was going to serve God through it in some way.

Well the emergency repair they did on the mountain lasted 2 years almost to the day before I started having a lot of pain. I scheduled the complete hip replacement for July 26, 2023. Little did I know there would be a lady there having knee surgery the same day. She and her husband were distraught because when the doctor, who was also my doctor, made his initial incision he found a massive infection in her knee. They immediately stopped surgery to start the process of saving her life since the type of infection could quickly spread through her body and kill her. When I was discharged, we spent some time praying with that family and I have no idea what her final outcome was. But, I knew, and my 14 year old reminded me that God may have wanted me there to pray with them at that exact time. 2 year + after my injury. God never wastes a willing servant. Just stay vigilant in looking for opportunities.
    Great story and example!

+ Reply to Thread