+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Mid-term Elections

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2022 Mid-term Elections

The left are all 2022 election deniers.

Oh, sorry, the headline for Wednesday just popped in my head.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Indiana Democrat poll worker already caught cheating red handed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-poll-worker-ejected-pre-selecting-straight-dem-ticket-voting-machines-report

most secure election ever. My sweet aunt��

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Biden has convinced me to go vote tomorrow.

It disturbs me that Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy will benefit from my effort. But Biden is such a worthless POS I just can't refrain.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

No worries, those are just 16 million GOP voters...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Oh wait! I just read the article. There's only 2 million people in the entire state. Oh, I see, those are just to account for the mail-in ballots all marked for the Dems.

It's Game Day! Roll Big Red!

Red Eagle's final predictions:

House: GOP 244 demwits 191
    Senate: GOP 53 demwits 47
    Governships: GOP 32 demwits 18

I hope he's right, but I think he's being too optimistic. Never underestimate the reality of morons voting against their own interests and voting for the (D), just because... and the ability of the GOP to fumble at the goal line...and the voter fraud that will occur and alter the results of some of the close races, when it should have been the GOP candidate winning.

But, we will see!

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Arizona already having MAJOR issues with printers and tabulators not working. In at least one location with two tabulators, one is down and the other is only 75% accurate. They are requiring all ballots to be adjudicated with the voter present or else the ballots will have to be sent to the central location to be "adjudicated" there.

Katie Hobbs and tghe corrupt Maricopa County elections chief are trying to rig this election. They should be in jail right now for election administration incompetence.

BREAKING: ELECTION DAY TABULATORS Across Maricopa County Are NOT WORKING - AGAIN (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

BREAKING: TABULATORS IN TEXAS ALSO NOT WORKING! It's Not Just Arizona! (thegatewaypundit.com)

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Well...I voted.

Stood in line again without being offered water. Even had to show my ID to the person at the voting site and sign something saying I still live at my address. What is this world coming to!

Biden and the dimocrats convinced me it was worth the effort. I voted for the END OF DEMOCRACY!

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Newsflash: Democracy can't be on the ballot because casting a vote on a ballot IS democracy.

The end of democracy is not counting all legally cast ballots or trying to count ballots that fail to meet all legal requirements as found in state law (as in Pennsylvania, for example).

Stating that a mail-in ballot SHALL have a valid date on the outside of the ballot envelope is not something that should be legally contestable on Election Day. How about before any mail-in ballots were sent out? Even better, how about when the mail-in ballot scheme became law in the first place?

Now they find out that the printer settings in Arizona were set too light for the tabulation machines to be able to read. I can believe that maybe a few scattered printers could have an issue, but certainly nowhere near the number of printers in the number of polling centers that have had problems today.

Election Day voting only. Paper ballots only. Hand counting only. And no ranked choice voting.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Now they find out that the printer settings in Arizona were set too light for the tabulation machines to be able to read. I can believe that maybe a few scattered printers could have an issue, but certainly nowhere near the number of printers in the number of polling centers that have had problems today.

Election Day voting only. Paper ballots only. Hand counting only. And no ranked choice voting.
    But this election was unexpected and caught them surprised and unprepared.

We've only known an election would be held on this date for a few decades. Give them a break!

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Newsflash: Democracy can't be on the ballot because casting a vote on a ballot IS democracy.

The end of democracy is not counting all legally cast ballots or trying to count ballots that fail to meet all legal requirements as found in state law (as in Pennsylvania, for example).

Stating that a mail-in ballot SHALL have a valid date on the outside of the ballot envelope is not something that should be legally contestable on Election Day. How about before any mail-in ballots were sent out? Even better, how about when the mail-in ballot scheme became law in the first place?
    Logic has no place here. We exist on narrative only.

Should repubs gain control of both legislative bodies, I will be judging them on:

1) Whether they refuse to fund the additional 87000 IRS agents;

2) Whether they pass a bill in favor of school choice. This is a critical issue that supports the "American dream". Without this, we are fast becoming a caste society (and it is NOT a racial issue). They said they want it, so DO it;

3) Whether they actually investigate the various bureaucracies (IRS, FBI, CIA, EPA, NEA) for overstepping their powers and hold them to account (especially as it relates to political activity);

4) Whether they highlight the border issue and hold the Biden administration for what is arguably an invasion.

Unfortunately, except for stopping a lot of stupid spending (I doubt they'll do this), they will have little to no control over the inflation issue. They cannot make drilling on federal lands decisions without the WH in agreement, and the moron occupying that office is unlikely to agree to anything.

I wouldn't mind if they addressed comprehensive immigration reform either, which should NOT include any amnesty for those who jumped the fence or overstayed their visa.

My guess is that they will do none of these things because they will be guided by the same do-nothing leadership they had before the last election.

+ Reply to Thread