+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Mid-term Elections

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: 2022 Mid-term Elections

If democrats end up winning both houses of Congress, I will never again vote in a national election. I will continue to vote in state and local elections but I will never cast a vote for a national candidate. I am 58 years old and getting closer to retirement every day. I used to support GOP such as Bush, Romney, etc. in my younger years but only to see now that they are no different than Chuck Schummer, etc. and are two sides of the same coin. McConnell, pulled critical financial aid dollars from NV, AZ, PA senate races because the GOP candidates were endorsed by Trump and not part of the old GOPe establishment. Mitch needs to go, both as leader of senate and senator.

I have moved back to Ruston, building on family land, plan to grow my own vegetables, raise my own beef, eggs, etc. and be as little dependent upon the government as I can.. I was hoping that things would change at the national level, but it appears that it never will. I just plan to spend my last years, focusing on local things, family, church, etc.

off soapbox..

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. All we can hope is that we have wins in areas where election processes can be cleaned up. If we feel we can actually trust the system more, I will continue to participate.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    If democrats end up winning both houses of Congress, I will never again vote in a national election. I will continue to vote in state and local elections but I will never cast a vote for a national candidate. I am 58 years old and getting closer to retirement every day. I used to support GOP such as Bush, Romney, etc. in my younger years but only to see now that they are no different than Chuck Schummer, etc. and are two sides of the same coin. McConnell, pulled critical financial aid dollars from NV, AZ, PA senate races because the GOP candidates were endorsed by Trump and not part of the old GOPe establishment. Mitch needs to go, both as leader of senate and senator.

I have moved back to Ruston, building on family land, plan to grow my own vegetables, raise my own beef, eggs, etc. and be as little dependent upon the government as I can.. I was hoping that things would change at the national level, but it appears that it never will. I just plan to spend my last years, focusing on local things, family, church, etc.

off soapbox..
    Hmmm....I believe you fussed at me for exactly the same kind of statement. Welcome to my world.

I voted this time. Reluctantly. I feel like I did more for the cause by contacting my senator (Marsha Blackburn) and begging her to NOT vote for Mitch as Senate leader for the repubs, though.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Only 83% of the vote counted and even FOX has called it for Kelly. Guess everyone knows the dems have created thousands of fake ballots and it is indeed over.
    The stench coming from Arizona is getting stronger and can't be hidden.

Mishandling of apparently thousands of same-day dropoff ballot envelopes that current sit as voided votes and disenfranchisement of numerous voters who were told to get out of line at the polls in Maricopa County were apparently widespread practices.

That doesn't even take in account untabulated "Box 3" ballots that were incorrectly co-mingled with tabulated ballots in multiple voting centers.

The uniparty political machine knew then and knows now that the only way Republicans could lose the elections in Arizona was to have them stolen. And that attempt is still underway.

IMPOSSIBLE: Despite Only 17% Democrat Turnout on Election Day - Katie Hobbs and Democrats Are Winning Over 50% of Maricopa County Election Day Totals (thegatewaypundit.com)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Interesting story here from AZ.. I'm not sure, but I think I have seen this episode before..

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/11/10...ge-speaks-out/
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    The stench coming from Arizona is getting stronger and can't be hidden.

Mishandling of apparently thousands of same-day dropoff ballot envelopes that current sit as voided votes and disenfranchisement of numerous voters who were told to get out of line at the polls in Maricopa County were apparently widespread practices.

That doesn't even take in account untabulated "Box 3" ballots that were incorrectly co-mingled with tabulated ballots in multiple voting centers.

The uniparty political machine knew then and knows now that the only way Republicans could lose the elections in Arizona was to have them stolen. And that attempt is still underway.

IMPOSSIBLE: Despite Only 17% Democrat Turnout on Election Day - Katie Hobbs and Democrats Are Winning Over 50% of Maricopa County Election Day Totals (thegatewaypundit.com)
    Tampering with machines to fix elections is fraud. And I don't for a minute believe Kelly or Hobbs would have won AZ in a fair election process.

But, as Benny Johnson is spelling out in his live Facebook show as I type this (watching it now), there are Federal election laws that make "ballot harvesting" legal in about 15 states, including Louisiana, and yes, Arizona, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and the entire west coast and that favor the political party willing to set aside ethics and make use of the loopholes in the law...i.e. the Democrap Party.

Right now a national Dem operative is unapologetically citing this loophole and expressing confidence the Dems will win the remaining races due to "post-election balloting." His exact words. As Benny Johnson points out this is not "fraud" since the Dems can say, hey, it's the law and actually show you the language in a Congressional bill that Obama signed into law. Yes, it's been around since obummer but it took years for the Dems to build the infrastructure to "harvest" these "post-election" ballots.

Now, you combine this "law" with hanky panky by local and statewide Dem operatives delaying results to be considered final and you have a system that is, defacto, fraud since it taints the will of legit voters. But technically, it is NOT voter fraud. This, I recently learned, is the reason many judges ruled against Trump's lawyers challenging the 2020 results. Yes, there was and IS actual voter fraud every election, but this ballot-harvesting is technically LEGAL in about 15 states, which happens to include key "swing states." That is no accident but was carefully orchestrated by the Dem Party.

Benny Johnson reports he had a house in Washington which he turned into a rental property after he moved to Florida. He received [drum roll] NINE separate mail-in ballots and no less than 23 other ballots arrived addressed to former tenants of this house, based on the physical address. Now, could someone HARVEST those 32 ballots, mark them for the candidates they want, and drop them off in a collection box? The answer is yes. And the process itself is considered LEGAL. Only an investigation would "catch" those doing that and charge them with voter fraud. But the Dems control those states and simply will not undertake such an investigation.

The GOP can get in the gutter and play this same game...if it chooses to.

Another issue is the current GOP leadership, specifically, Mitch McConnell who refused to support senatorial candidates, in NH, AZ, Nevada, AK, and Georgia...because he feared they would not vote for him to be the GOP senate leader. He placed his own personal power ahead of the good of the party, of the nation. At least, that is Benny Johnson's accusation.

I have always preached to please use the ballot box and not the ammo box to take our country back. I still advocate for that. But the GOP has got to grow some balls and fight the Dems in the gutter...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Unless there are major changes to the voting process, we will keep getting what we are getting. Basically, Non liberals have to get 60-70 percent of the vote, because the end result in that scenario will still be 52-48 split.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Hmmm....I believe you fussed at me for exactly the same kind of statement. Welcome to my world.

I voted this time. Reluctantly. I feel like I did more for the cause by contacting my senator (Marsha Blackburn) and begging her to NOT vote for Mitch as Senate leader for the repubs, though.
    I don't think it was me, but if it was, I humbly apologize. When you have people from PA who elect a man who truly has mental issues from his stroke (no fault of his own) and has a hard time putting together a sentence I weep for this country. Fetterman's health is an issue and should have been considered, however from a policy standpoint, the man was all over the place.. for fracking, against fracking, never held a real job and lived in his parents basement until late 30's early 40's. Then was "sold" a home for a very small amount ($100) or something like that.

in AZ you have a gov candidate in Hobbs who refused to have one debate with her opponent. She was caught on a hot mic saying that "she refuses to discuss politics with someone she doesn't know". How can you run for the office of governor of a state and refuse to speak to reporters about politics? And you have Kelly who said he disagreed with Biden on many policies, yet voted almost 100% in favor for all of them... it's an insane world..

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Nearly 60% of the votes for Fetterman were in before news really got out about his health issues. All part of the Dems' plan to use mail-in voting and harvesting.

YouTuber Turley just advanced a theory that if/when Walker wins Georgia, making it 50-50, Mitch McConnell will approach Joe Manchin of WV and propose that he switch parties. If this were to happen, it becomes 51-49 GOP and good ole Mitch gets to retain his power. Given the awful alternative, especially, Heaven forbid, if a SC seat becomes vacant, I can stomach this happening.

Of course, Walker has to win first and the Dems are already harvesting ballots for the warlock.

This is why no votes should be cast until a debate and a medical exam are complete and reported. We have all the technology in the world and can’t figure out how to get absentee ballots from overseas back to the US and counted before election day. All those votes should be counted while on foreign soil, relayed to the states, and then simply verified by election officials on the tarmac when they land. There is no need for them to go all the way to their respective states.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

According to the Maricopa County Bill Gates (not the other one), all election-day in-person, non-dropoff votes were supposed to already be counted.

Turns out a very large number of voters who voted on election day without drop-off are finding that the county elections website shows that their votes have not been counted. Some have called and spoken to someone in the county office, and they are being told that their votes will have to be counted by hand because of tabulator errors. At this point there could be literally thousands of those votes yet to be counted, and they won't be counted for a couple of days according to the person talked they to.

That would actually make sense given the undercount for Republican candidates compared to all election models where GOP vote totals should have been at least 5-10% larger than counts that have been reported so far.

Same-day precinct-level paper ballot (no machine) voting with hand counting at the precinct is the only solution to this madness.

And ranked-choice voting needs to be challenged and ruled unconstitutional as it violates the liberal cause of one person one vote. The ranked choice process gives the voters for the candidates eliminated first in the process more than one vote.

Sen. John Kennedy is strongly considering running for Louisiana governor. While he would make a great guvnor and I would vote for him, he doesn't need to surrender his Senate seat he just won reelection on. Sheeesh! I can just see it now. McConnell gets Manchin to switch and current guvnor, JBE, would get to appoint Kennedy's Senate replacement, choosing a demwit, of course. And...would that person get to serve out the remaining 5 years of Kennedy's term or would a special election be called within a year? Either way, don't rock this shaky boat Sen. Kennedy. I have his ear and will shoot him a text message here shortly.

In other news, and Gawd! for once I HOPE NBC News is right, NBC is projecting the GOP to take the House by a final margin of 220-215. The fact this is a libtard news' agency saying this gives me hope it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Sen. John Kennedy is strongly considering running for Louisiana governor. While he would make a great guvnor and I would vote for him, he doesn't need to surrender his Senate seat he just won reelection on. Sheeesh! I can just see it now. McConnell gets Manchin to switch and current guvnor, JBE, would get to appoint Kennedy's Senate replacement, choosing a demwit, of course. And...would that person get to serve out the remaining 5 years of Kennedy's term or would a special election be called within a year? Either way, don't rock this shaky boat Sen. Kennedy. I have his ear and will shoot him a text message here shortly.

In other news, and Gawd! for once I HOPE NBC News is right, NBC is projecting the GOP to take the House by a final margin of 220-215. The fact this is a libtard news' agency saying this gives me hope it is true.
    Lord I hope so!!!

Lord I hope so!!!
    JBE would appoint himself to the Senate seat. Then he would have to win the special election.

Another reason why direct election of senators is a mistake that needs to be undone.

Hobbs stole the AZ governorship. Saw this one coming when she pulled a Sleepy Joe and refused to debate, campaign, and just hid in her basement. She sabotaged the machines in Maricopa County. And she knew the election was rigged in her favor. Easy to do when you're the SOS in charge of elections!

In better news, the latest count has the GOP up to 217 seats in the House. Just one more needed.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Republican Party is dead.

+ Reply to Thread