+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Mid-term Elections

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: 2022 Mid-term Elections

I hope Mo Brooks wins in Alabama as well.

Some of Trump's picks are head scratchers.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I hope Mo Brooks wins in Alabama as well.

Some of Trump's picks are head scratchers.
    So was the Brooks' statement at the recent Trump rally that we need to move on from 2020.

Those who were screwed by the shenanigans in 2020 will keep getting screwed until all of those shenanigans are uncovered.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Cornyn is almost as RINO as they come. He acts conservative when it suits his interests. But otherwise he is a swamp creature.
    And he tries to get away with it when he has four years left on his term. But memories may be long this time.

Senator John Cornyn booed mercilessly… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I don’t like Cassidy, he’s a putz. But this kind of attitude elected JBE who has been much worse than the GOP candidate would have been.

Please remember Dems take orders from the National democrap party leaders, so there is no such thing as a true moderate Dem
    He is all about red flag laws. Difficult to defend that, but I'm all ears. He gets his orders from the swamp.

BTW, JBE got elected the second time because the greedy "conservatives" below I-10 didn't want a North La. Governor.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    He is all about red flag laws. Difficult to defend that, but I'm all ears. He gets his orders from the swamp.

BTW, JBE got elected the second time because the greedy "conservatives" below I-10 didn't want a North La. Governor.
    Not according to a political pundit I spoke to yesterday. He says JBE won re-election because the 5th District did not turn out. They were mad their guy wasn't in the runoff.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Not according to a political pundit I spoke to yesterday. He says JBE won re-election because the 5th District did not turn out. They were mad their guy wasn't in the runoff.
    sounds like something a swamper would say. You are okay with red flag laws?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Red flag laws will be abused politically just like the Patriot Act. Look how that has been used.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Dumb question.

My comment was addressing the reason JBE won a second term. You blamed "below I-10" voters, and I was just shown actual, verified election results where the low turnout in NE La accounted for the difference. Don't even try to pretend you weren't one of those crying about who the GOP had vs. JBE.

Now, the focus flips to Cassidy, who is an azzhole putz, and whom I do not like. But, in the bigger picture I, we all must ask ourselves, if the Demwit wins, wouldn't he joyfully support red flag laws and a host of other commie crap? You are okay with red flag laws AND a bunch of other anti-American policies? Are you?

Dumb question.

My comment was addressing the reason JBE won a second term. You blamed "below I-10" voters, and I was just shown actual, verified election results where the low turnout in NE La accounted for the difference. Don't even try to pretend you weren't one of those crying about who the GOP had vs. JBE.

Now, the focus flips to Cassidy, who is an azzhole putz, and whom I do not like. But, in the bigger picture I, we all must ask ourselves, if the Demwit wins, wouldn't he joyfully support red flag laws and a host of other commie crap? You are okay with red flag laws AND a bunch of other anti-American policies? Are you?
    actual election results from the smallest district in the state? Now THAT is beyond dumb.

I figured you would be okay with Cassidy and all the harm he has done. Just making sure.

actual election results from the smallest district in the state? Now THAT is beyond dumb.

I figured you would be okay with Cassidy and all the harm he has done. Just making sure.
    Stop being silly...and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    With "friends" like this, who needs enemies?

Last edited by FriscoDawg; 06-23-2022 at 03:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread