+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Mid-term Elections

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2022 Mid-term Elections

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    We shall see.

The thought of a big republican win with Mitch and Kevin running the show after it is all over makes me think staying home is the best policy for me on election day.

I won't support that crap.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    We shall see.

The thought of a big republican win with Mitch and Kevin running the show after it is all over makes me think staying home is the best policy for me on election day.

I won't support that crap.
    Don't forget our own goofy ass Bill Cassidy.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Don't forget our own goofy ass Bill Cassidy.
    That's why the GOP needs 54-55 in the senate to offset Cassidy, Romney, etc.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I am NOT staying home! The democraps are pure evil, commie, anti-American bastards. Even Cassidy is better than giving Chuckle Schumer another sure vote, if a dem held the seat.

Have to deny the ‘craps Congress with Sleepy Joe in there.

If you’re a true American please vote, even if you have to hold your nose while voting for a GOP candidate.

-

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I am NOT staying home! The democraps are pure evil, commie, anti-American bastards. Even Cassidy is better than giving Chuckle Schumer another sure vote, if a dem held the seat.

Have to deny the ‘craps Congress with Sleepy Joe in there.

If you’re a true American please vote, even if you have to hold your nose while voting for a GOP candidate.
    Exactly right. Have to vote for the best candidate available.

Any MAGA candidate is better than any RINO candidate. Any RINO candidate is better than any dimwit (D) candidate.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Exactly right. Have to vote for the best candidate available.

Any MAGA candidate is better than any RINO candidate. Any RINO candidate is better than any dimwit (D) candidate.
    The RINOs will fund anything and everything the dims want. They'll bend over backwards to do so just so they can say they reached across the aisle.

I didn't vote when Romney was the candidate the party told me was the best available, nor did I vote for McCain. Had either of them been elected, they would have been more dangerous than Obama was, primarily because they are willing to negotiate away their principles when they are in the majority. When in the minority, they tend to stick to their guns and try to stop some of the stuff the dims have proposed.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 either, believing he would be more of the same. He wasn't, so I waited over two hours to cast my vote for him in 2020 (and I'm not even black, and nobody offered me water as I stood there, either!).

There are no Republican seats in Tennessee being threatened this year, so me voting won't have any impact on what happens. Maybe those two clowns will prove me wrong and I can resume my civic duties in 2024. I know I'll vote if Trump is back heading up the ticket, but not sure if I will expend the effort if it's anyone else (even DeSantis).

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    The RINOs will fund anything and everything the dims want. They'll bend over backwards to do so just so they can say they reached across the aisle.

I didn't vote when Romney was the candidate the party told me was the best available, nor did I vote for McCain. Had either of them been elected, they would have been more dangerous than Obama was, primarily because they are willing to negotiate away their principles when they are in the majority. When in the minority, they tend to stick to their guns and try to stop some of the stuff the dims have proposed.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 either, believing he would be more of the same. He wasn't, so I waited over two hours to cast my vote for him in 2020 (and I'm not even black, and nobody offered me water as I stood there, either!).

There are no Republican seats in Tennessee being threatened this year, so me voting won't have any impact on what happens. Maybe those two clowns will prove me wrong and I can resume my civic duties in 2024. I know I'll vote if Trump is back heading up the ticket, but not sure if I will expend the effort if it's anyone else (even DeSantis).
    That mentality along with lots of election fraud gave us our current illegitimate president.

The only way to get rid of RINOs is to expose them for who they really are. Sometimes to do that they have to be elected first.

The only good that came from Romney losing to Obama was that it paved the way for the first Trump term.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

A judge in Delaware struck down same-day registration/voting there.

BTW, early voting starts today in Louisiana. We will go cast our vote for the November 8th election.

In the bigger picture, if the Dems can't cheat or have it greatly curtailed, it will be a Red Wave. I still think the cheating Dems are too entrenched: election officials/libtard judges/etc... in some sections of the country to have their fraud stopped. But hopefully, those will be isolated incidents in probably deeply blue states and regions of states that would vote Demwit regardless. The concern is the fraud that has occurred in purple states and regions that can/will flip the actual results.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Early voting in Texas started yesterday. The voting started at 8:00 AM. I went to cast my votes at about 9:00 AM and there was already a small waiting line. This was in rural east Texas.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

That mentality along with lots of election fraud gave us our current illegitimate president.

The only way to get rid of RINOs is to expose them for who they really are. Sometimes to do that they have to be elected first.

The only good that came from Romney losing to Obama was that it paved the way for the first Trump term.
    Many Trump endorsed candidates have won their primaries and unseated the old GOPE candidates. This is how it's done.

We voted this morning. Steady flow, but not too busy. Natchitoches (city of) is majority Dem, probably about 60-40, while the parish, the rural area, is the opposite, about 60-40 good guys. Other than the 8 amendments and two tax renewals (fire district), only the senate race is on our ballot. No city races as those scheduled all had the incumbent unopposed. But out in the parish most of the small towns, and three school board districts, are hotly contested. That will drive more voters to the polls from the rural parish area and should give Senator Kennedy a boost (not that I think he'll need it). Also, the Dem support is split among several Dem candidates.

Get out, vote, and let's help drive this RED WAVE! across the nation.

+ Reply to Thread