+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Mid-term Elections

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: 2022 Mid-term Elections

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We politically-happy Louisiana folks get to vote again on more fickin' Constitutional amendments! Only 3 this time, and I am voting YES on all three. Especially that first one which would allow only US/Louisiana citizens to register and vote. Why do we need to amend the Constitution? That should already be a requirement.

VOTE YES ON AMENDMENT 1!!!!!!

Looks like Warnock will win Georgia senate seat today and that makes the RINOs so very happy. Until the results are official, I will hold out some hope for Walker "upset," but it's not looking good. The Dems have already stuffed the ballot boxes in key counties around Atlanta, the dead have voted multiple times, and idiots like Geoff Duncan have made a point of it to announce he did not/could not vote for Walker, calling Walker "the worst candidate I have ever seen." Guess Duncan hasn't seen Fetterman...

Biden has a backlog of VERY libtard judges the Dems will get appointed with their 51-49 margin. Not once, NOT ONCE, will you see any Dem say, "I cannot support that person for a judgeship, as they are "the worst candidate..." Nope! the Dems circle the wagons, don't stab each other in the back, and get victories for their evil commie ways.

Yes, as several pundits are saying this is all an attempt to get Trump out of the way for 2024. The establishment GOP, the dimwits who hate on GOP candidates...ya know, like the gubernatorial elections in Louisiana, ahem...and then thump their chests, "by God! I helped to defeat that less-than-desirable GOP candidate!"

It is said "we get the government we deserve." Well, speaking for me and mine, WE DESERVE BETTER!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Ever read The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn? Just like Israel still hasn’t learned their lesson, we haven’t learned ours. Turning back to God completely is the only way this experiment stops the downward spiral.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

What RINOs don't understand (well, there are billions of things they don't understand as they are rather stupid) is that 25% of Trump voters are NOT republicon voters. They are Trump voters.

Not that they don't believe in what the idiot republicons are spouting. They do. But they've gone to the polls time and time again to vote for some POS that says one thing but does another. They've seen too many of these "conservatives" rush to show they can reach across the aisle (even if it means selling out their core principles) to gain media accolades from the likes of MSNBC and CNN.

John McCain was the poster child for such behavior. Romney is another. Bush (both of them) were pretty much the same.

Neither party represents me.

Some on the Right are trying to spin Sinema's defection as some "victory" but it ain't. Frankly I don't think she would have done it if it had affected the balance of power, i.e. if the Senate was sitting at 50-50. As it is, the Demwits hold a 50-49 margin and Sinema is likely to vote right along with 'em most of the time. Crazy Uncle Bernie is an "independent" but he's more of a demwit than most of the official Demwits. Now, if Manchin jumps the Dems' sinking ship, we might have something to get excited about.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Some on the Right are trying to spin Sinema's defection as some "victory" but it ain't. Frankly I don't think she would have done it if it had affected the balance of power, i.e. if the Senate was sitting at 50-50. As it is, the Demwits hold a 50-49 margin and Sinema is likely to vote right along with 'em most of the time. Crazy Uncle Bernie is an "independent" but he's more of a demwit than most of the official Demwits. Now, if Manchin jumps the Dems' sinking ship, we might have something to get excited about.
    Manchin wants to get re-elected. The only good thing about that is that he can keep our dingbat VP tied down in Washington instead of spreading her ignorance all over the world.

+ Reply to Thread