+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: @LATechSports Announces North Endzone Facility Plan

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: @LATechSports Announces North Endzone Facility Plan

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Not an abomination IMO. May not be exactly what I would want but it could be worse like leaving it as is.

Don't know of any recent engineering studies, but that ones I was made aware of in the late 70's said bowling in the north end was not an option because of the underground creek.
    If they can put a building there, they can build a bridge. I don't hate the new plans (it matches the other end zone). I just wish they would put a bridge on each side with a way to cross over and make that bridge wide enough for a beer garden that will hold students that want to hang out up there. Seems pretty simple to make both sides of the building into a platform (looks like there is enough space in the plan already) with steps down to the stands on both sides.

Oh, and CLOSE IN THE UNDERBELLY of the stadium! That would make a HUGE difference! They did a fairly good job on the press box side - need it on the other side.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsudo View Post
    Not only that but the drive through Shreveport and Bossier City on I-20 SUCKs! If you have a kidney or gall stone, that drive will definitely shack that mofo loose!
    Seriously? There is no comparison at all with driving from Shreveport to Ruston and sitting in Baton Rouge or Dallas traffic. It is a very simple drive. The mileage maybe more, but the time to get there could easily be less than those that sit in traffic. The drive from Shreveport may make you feel better as an excuse, but it is certainly not one.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

220 Loop is much better than the wagon trail built in the late 50s

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

I20 through Bossier is the worst stretch of "road" I've ever driven on. You can find smoother driving on logging roads. Good news is they're supposed to start rebuilding the whole thing next year.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    I20 through Bossier is the worst stretch of "road" I've ever driven on. You can find smoother driving on logging roads. Good news is they're supposed to start rebuilding the whole thing next year.
    Rebuilding or resurfacing?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog thewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Y'all really removed the post I made about someone editing my post? Shoot, I only have a bad reputation on here because I liked Skip. Y'all wonder why young fans aren't as involved on here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thewyldman View Post
    Y'all really removed the post I made about someone editing my post? Shoot, I only have a bad reputation on here because I liked Skip. Y'all wonder why young fans aren't as involved on here.
    No, not really. I figure young or old, if a person (fan) gets bent out of shape because others disagree with him, criticize his opinions, or otherwise "be mean" (boo hoo), and that keeps them away, well then, they ain't much of a fan...or a man.

Varsity Bulldog thewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    No, not really. I figure young or old, if a person (fan) gets bent out of shape because others disagree with him, criticize his opinions, or otherwise "be mean" (boo hoo), and that keeps them away, well then, they ain't much of a fan...or a man.
    You don't see anything wrong with editing users posts on forum with no note to say that is was edited? I mean there are some real issues with that. Personally I'm fine with people disagreeing with me and I know posting positive opinions about Skip and Guice on here is basically just ouring beef stock on my self before going into the lion's den. I do however fully object to the editing of any users post without a note saying that it was edited.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

That's an ADMIN matter...

Well people should be aware that admins are acting in bad faith on this board.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of calling out admins, you are the one who needs to be called out. Under 50 posts with max displayed negative reputation is an almost impossible feat to achieve, but you have done it.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

They own it.

This board isnt a democracy. It's a private club. If you dont like it, ask for your money back.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Instead of calling out admins, you are the one who needs to be called out. Under 50 posts with max displayed negative reputation is an almost impossible feat to achieve, but you have done it.
    With his stance on Holtz vs others on this board, its not that hard to see how he could achieve it.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

If this is true, though, changing people’s comments is not a very welcoming trait to see in site like this.

I know plenty young Tech alumni that make fun of this website for various reasons. It may just be a fan site, but if you want it to grow you have to run it professionally.

+ Reply to Thread