+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: @LATechSports Announces North Endzone Facility Plan

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: @LATechSports Announces North Endzone Facility Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    If this is true, though, changing people’s comments is not a very welcoming trait to see in site like this.

I know plenty young Tech alumni that make fun of this website for various reasons. It may just be a fan site, but if you want it to grow you have to run it professionally.
    Yeah, I’m not cool with folks editing posts. If it’s a private club where people’s opinions are edited well I may find a new “club”.

What’s was the opinion worth censoring?

Varsity Bulldog thewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Yeah, I’m not cool with folks editing posts. If it’s a private club where people’s opinions are edited well I may find a new “club”.

What’s was the opinion worth censoring?
    All I said was that with fencing the north end zone plaza area could be used to keep people in the stadium while also allowing them to walk to both sides of the stadium. Wasn’t even anything about Holtz or anything. It’d be great for young fans if one of the few places to talk football online wasn’t so hateful.

Varsity Bulldog thewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    With his stance on Holtz vs others on this board, its not that hard to see how he could achieve it.
    Yeah my post history doesn’t really match my reputation score. I’d understand it if I was trolling but I’m not. I hope the Cumbie hire works out, but i also don’t think Skip was a terrible coach who deserved to be fired

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thewyldman View Post
    Yeah my post history doesn’t really match my reputation score. I’d understand it if I was trolling but I’m not. I hope the Cumbie hire works out, but i also don’t think Skip was a terrible coach who deserved to be fired
    Depends on what your standards are. If you’re satisfied with mediocrity or less and letting teams that were dumpster fires a few years ago pass you by, we’ll then, Holtz is your man.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Depends on what your standards are. If you’re satisfied with mediocrity or less and letting teams that were dumpster fires a few years ago pass you by, we’ll then, Holtz is your man.
    You didn’t mention teams which did not and never had programs until just a few years ago passing us as well

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Yeah the underground creek explains alot of how that endzone has been used over the years. What they could do is extend the gating in the north endzone plaza to let people in the stadium walk around to the other side of the stadium without leaving the "facility." You could also maybe add additional vendor stations and restrooms behind the new building in the plaza
    This shows your post as unedited...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    It seems pretty benign. Why was it edited?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    It seems pretty benign. Why was it edited?
    It wasn't...

The original is still there
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't...

The original is still there
    OK....I misunderstood. Thanks

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

If they really want to build something that will help, create a building in that space as a walk through area that sells beer!

Every single school sans Tech does this.

You sell an area of the field to the athletic foundation, they sell “memberships” for $20 which gets you a wristband and 2 beers (any more you have to pay for). Give it a deck area.

Call it the north end zone club.

That area, the building, the Jumbotrons, the athletic advancement, the indoor practice field, and many many other things are paid for in a few years.

Wrong post. I shared the same thoughts earlier in the thread but the one I was referring to was edited to say this:

“ I'm a freeking idiot, but I reserve the right to say stupid shit and will say that every chance I get.”

I'm a freeking idiot, but I reserve the right to say stupid shit and will say that every chance I get.
    Here’s the edited post quoted from page 18 of this thread

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Well, I just gave you some red reputation. Sorry, but IN MY OPINION, anybody that can't see how Skip Holtz has damaged this school's football program with terrible coaching and too many foolish late game losses, well that person is a certified idiot. That would be YOU, based upon your post above.

And I think this is the first time I've dinged you with bad rep. But damn boy, all you have to do is look at the 2K crowds we have today in football to know you're just wrong. And I have a right to say so.

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************
    By the way, I actually DO AGREE with you about moderators changing your posts. It shouldn't EVER happen. My avatar still says "Hunter Lees Hero" today even though Hunter Lee graduated 7 years ago. But the BB&B moderators --who put it in there in the first place, refuse to remove it, and I can't either. Specifically, I approached DwayneFromMinden several times about correcting this avatar years ago. But he --and the others-- simply refused to change it. I don't know, I guess the moderators thought it was funny or something, blah, blah, blah... I mean, we're not dealing with geniuses here. So, here I sit, 7 years after the kid graduated, with that stupid avatar message I still can't remove. Such is life.

HD

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Well, I just gave you some red reputation. Sorry, but IN MY OPINION, anybody that can't see how Skip Holtz has damaged this school's football program with terrible coaching and too many foolish late game losses, well that person is a certified idiot. That would be YOU, based upon your post above.

And I think this is the first time I've dinged you with bad rep. But damn boy, all you have to do is look at the 2K crowds we have today in football to know you're just wrong. And I have a right to say so.

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************
    By the way, I actually DO AGREE with you about moderators changing your posts. It shouldn't EVER happen. My avatar still says "Hunter Lees Hero" today even though Hunter Lee graduated 7 years ago. But the BB&B moderators --who put it in there in the first place, refuse to remove it, and I can't either. Specifically, I approached DwayneFromMinden several times about correcting this avatar years ago. But he --and the others-- simply refused to change it. I don't know, I guess the moderators thought it was funny or something, blah, blah, blah... I mean, we're not dealing with geniuses here. So, here I sit, 7 years after the kid graduated, with that stupid avatar message I still can't remove. Such is life.

HD
    How was the dinner at Port-o-Prince with DFM?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

A 6-14 record over any 20-game stretch is deserving of getting ANY coach fired. And 4-11 in the 15 games after our new AD got settled in Ruston made it a no-brainer for him to pull the trigger.

And if Skippy really didn't see it coming, that's just more proof that he needed to go. We don't need a coach who is that clueless.

And if he did see it coming, acting won't be his next career.

+ Reply to Thread