+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To my Bulldog friends here

Varsity Bulldog SpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant future

To my Bulldog friends here

No one is more shocked at the result of tonight's game then me. While I am proud of my team's effort tonight, I am saddened at the thought of this being a series that we won't be playing in the future. I can tell you that the vast majority of USM fans want this game between our teams to continue to be played in the future. I hope that is what happens. Great respect from USM people for your fans and program. I want to let you all know that I will be pulling for your Dogs to own the new CUSA. Peace and best wishes.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: To my Bulldog friends here

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadEagle View Post
    No one is more shocked at the result of tonight's game then me. While I am proud of my team's effort tonight, I am saddened at the thought of this being a series that we won't be playing in the future. I can tell you that the vast majority of USM fans want this game between our teams to continue to be played in the future. I hope that is what happens. Great respect from USM people for your fans and program. I want to let you all know that I will be pulling for your Dogs to own the new CUSA. Peace and best wishes.
    Thanks SpreadEagle. You've always been a class act, and you still are. Best of luck to USM in the new Sunbelt.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: To my Bulldog friends here

I’ve always like Frank Gore, Jr.

Brighter days are ahead for USM. Hopefully we can play y’all after we drop to FCS.

+ Reply to Thread