+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Techsters Fall To Colorado, 59-48

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Conf Pac12 Lady Techsters Fall To Colorado, 59-48

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

BOULDER, La. – Louisiana Tech wraps up the Rocky Mountain Hoops Classic Saturday afternoon when they square off with Colorado at 2 p.m. CT inside the CU Events Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Lady Techsters Fall To Colorado, 59-48

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

BOULDER, Colo. – Despite a game-high 17 points by Keiunna Walker, all in the second half, the Louisiana Tech women's basketball team fell 59-48 to Colorado in the final game of the Rocky Mountain Hoops Classic inside the CU Events Center Saturday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread