+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Games

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Other Games

If case anybody missed this, a 42nd bowl game has been added. For this season.

NCAA approves late addition to bowl lineup, 42nd game | Charlotte Observer

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Huh? If Michigan wins it goes like this:

1. Alabama
    2. Michigan
    3. Georgia
    4. Cincinnati
    Michigan makes a very string case for the number 1 seed. Last two games:

Beat then number 2 Ohio State 42-27.
    Beat #13 Iowa 42-3.

Just think Jim Harbaugh cut his salary in half to save his job after going 2-4 last season. Michigan is going to have to revisit that decision again very soon.

I still think alabama will have the first seed.

Varsity Bulldog thewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Personally, I think ESPN/CFP Committee want a rematch between Alabama and Georgia and then a matchup with one of those teams against Michigan in the Championship match up.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

A team like UTSA can afford to do a little more with salaries and stipends when they have 40K students to fee and no facilities to pay for.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    A team like UTSA can afford to do a little more with salaries and stipends when they have 40K students to fee and no facilities to pay for.
    Exactly. And Liberty apparently has a P5-level donor base funding the athletics programs. Tech will never have 40,000 students, San Antonio, or the money that Liberty has.

Tech’s advantage is being surrounded by a ton of talented high school football players and it offers a good education. Recruiting is the biggest key to success, and that’s hit and miss, especially at the QB position. They are usually good and exciting when they have a good QB and are boring and terrible when they don’t.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I imagine Baylor wins by a wider margin with their starter. Backup is the real deal too. How did I not even know about him and he is from S’Port. Supposed to be a great baseball player too.
    Because too many Shreveporter's hate Evangel. They've got a blind spot about that school.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

1. Alabama
    2. Michigan
    3. Georgia
    4. Cincinnati

Finally a G5 team in the playoffs. Special thanks to Oklahoma State for laying a egg against Baylor. Hard to win a game when you throw 4 picks.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Finally a G5 team in the playoffs. Special thanks to Oklahoma State for laying a egg against Baylor. Hard to win a game when you throw 4 picks.
    They had four plays to get 2 yards and couldn’t do it. That in itself should disqualify them from being in the playoffs.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    They had four plays to get 2 yards and couldn’t do it. That in itself should disqualify them from being in the playoffs.
    They did get 1.9 yards though! Talk about a game of inches.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

1. Alabama
    2. Michigan
    3. Georgia
    4. Cincinnati
    I hate the fact that Georgia is still in the Top 4. Alabama blew them out by 17 points Saturday night. Georgia has no business being there. We already know Georgia can't beat Alabama. I'm no Notre Dame fan, but Notre Dame should have moved into that #4 slot ahead of Georgia. Notre Dame has only lost one game too, and at least it was to another CFP team as well (Cincinnati). And at least it was much earlier in the season, and the score was closer. Hell, Georgia was blown out only 48 hours ago!!

We already know that watching Georgia in the CFP playoffs is a waste of our time. Georgia does the same thing every year: THEY CAN'T PLAY ON A BIG STAGE!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I hate the fact that Georgia is still in the Top 4. Alabama blew them out by 17 points Saturday night. Georgia has no business being there. We already know Georgia can't beat Alabama. I'm no Notre Dame fan, but Notre Dame should have moved into that #4 slot ahead of Georgia. Notre Dame has only lost one game too, and at least it was to another CFP team as well (Cincinnati). And at least it was much earlier in the season, and the score was closer. Hell, Georgia was blown out only 48 hours ago!!

We already know that watching Georgia in the CFP playoffs is a waste of our time. Georgia does the same thing every year: THEY CAN'T PLAY ON A BIG STAGE!
    Can’t play on the big stage. That was Oklahoma every time they have played in the championship or playoff, besides that 1.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

If I keep agreeing with HD, I'm gonna start to suspect someone has spiked my Coke Zero.

If you're not the best in your conference, you cant be the best in the country.

I think someone arguing ND should be in the playoff is one of the signs of the apocalypse. BTW ND has never won a playoff game. But the mothership agrees you, they predict Michigan to upset UGA. I think this game will be a better game than Cincy/Bama, but I am gla the Bearats made it. But Michigan would destroy the Irish.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the offensive scheme with Cincy will allow them to keep it close? Their only hope is to score a bunch because Bama will throat punch them and also beat them with speed.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I wonder if the offensive scheme with Cincy will allow them to keep it close? Their only hope is to score a bunch because Bama will throat punch them and also beat them with speed.
    Well I thought they were robbed last year by not making the playoff. I love everything about them, but I think Bama will destroy them, but atleast the G5 is part of the playoff.

+ Reply to Thread