+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congratulations on your new coaching hire....

Varsity Bulldog SpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant future

Congratulations on your new coaching hire....

Excited for you Dogs on being able to move on from Holtz. Hiring Sonny Cumbie was a great hire. I have a cousin in Dallas that is a TTech grad and big Tech supporter. I called him and asked his opinion on Cumbie being the HC at LaTech. He told me flat out that when the dust settles from all the crazy world of coaching moves and hires going on now, that Cumbie will prove to be one of the best new coaches hired this year. He told me he can flat out coach offense and is a great recruiter. Best of luck guys.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Re: Congratulations on your new coaching hire....

The sun seems to be shining a lot brighter around LA Tech fandom than it was in last week/last month. Pretty major swing of events with C-USA coming off life support combined with a coaching change.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Congratulations on your new coaching hire....

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadEagle View Post
    Excited for you Dogs on being able to move on from Holtz. Hiring Sonny Cumbie was a great hire. I have a cousin in Dallas that is a TTech grad and big Tech supporter. I called him and asked his opinion on Cumbie being the HC at LaTech. He told me flat out that when the dust settles from all the crazy world of coaching moves and hires going on now, that Cumbie will prove to be one of the best new coaches hired this year. He told me he can flat out coach offense and is a great recruiter. Best of luck guys.
    Thanks SE. That's GREAT feedback to hear. We appreciate the reports we're hearing, and can't wait to actually have a real football coach again. Best of luck to the Golden Eagles next year.

+ Reply to Thread