+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 21-22 Weekly Awards, Press Conferences

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

21-22 Weekly Awards, Press Conferences

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON, La. – Louisiana Tech has been picked to finished sixth in the Conference USA preseason coaches' poll released by the league office on Wednesday, Oct. 20.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechWBB Brannon Named C-USA Freshman of the Week

Ruston, La. – Louisiana Tech freshman Amaya Brannon was named the Conference USA Freshman of the Week Monday following her performances in the Lady Techsters first two games of the 2021-22 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

@LATechWBB Bates and Roberson Named to Rocky Mountain Hoops Classic All-Tournament Te

BOULDER, Colo. – Louisiana Tech sophomore's Salma Bates and Anna Larr Roberson have been selected by members of the media to the All-Tournament Team at the Rocky Mountain Hoops Classic hosted by the University of Colorado.

More...

Discuss it here.

Walker Named LSWA Player of the Week

Ruston, La. – Louisiana Tech junior Keiunna Walker was was named the Louisiana Sports Writers Association (LSWA) Women's Basketball Player of the Week by the organization announced on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Walker Named LSWA Player of the Week

Great job! Keiunna is a VERY special player and will be key to us making a run in conference this year!

LaTech 21-22 Weekly Awards

Ruston, La. – Louisiana Tech freshman Mackenzie Wurm was named the Conference USA Freshman of the Week Monday following her performance in the Lady Techsters 74-57 win over McNeese State last Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Lady Techsters Head Coach Brooke Stoehr's Weekly Press Conference - Jan. 18

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lady Techsters Head Coach Brooke Stoehr's Weekly Press Conference - Jan. 18

Purple hair?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Lady Techsters Head Coach Brooke Stoehr's Weekly Press Conference - Jan. 18

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Purple hair?
    She knows she's on the hotseat and hopes pigtails (aka prune face) will hire her as an assistant in BR. See...purple hair, baby!

Walker Earns LSWA Player Of The Week Honors

Ruston, La. – Louisiana Tech's Keiunna Walker was named the LSWA*Women's State College*Basketball Player of the Week for the second time this season after helping the Lady Techsters to a pair of conference USA wins over UTSA (79-64) and UAB (58-52) this past week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Brooke Stoehr Weekly Press Conference - Jan. 25

More...

Discuss it here.

Brooke Stoehr Weekly Press Conference - Feb. 1

More...

Discuss it here.

Walker Adds Another LSWA Player Of The Week Honors

RUSTON, La. –*Louisiana Tech's*Keiunna Walker was named the*LSWA*Women's State College*Basketball Player of the Week for the third time this season after helping the Lady*Techsters*to two wins over conference USA foes FAU (64-29) and FIU (81-62) this past Thursday and Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Brooke Stoehr Weekly Press Conference - Feb. 8

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Brooke Stoehr Weekly Press Conference - Feb. 8

"We don't want to be mediocre." - Coach Brooke

Hmmm, does she read this forum?

+ Reply to Thread