+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What will it take to send Brooke and hubby packing???

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: What will it take to send Brooke and hubby packing???

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    How are the Waco folks handling the lifetime streak of Sweet 16 appearances being over?
    Mixed bag. They did WAY better than anyone expected early on. They are probably way more disappointed in the men's loss, but it was disappointing on both sides this weekend. It is difficult to play with 7 players all year, and that's what the ladies team did. I don't keep up with their message board much, but I think everyone expected them to move on in the tournament, but Smith clearly was sick for both games, and they certainly needed the Big12 POY for that game to be healthy. I saw a lot of "Kim would have"....., I guess that probably died when Kim's team lost too.lol As a fan myself, I was disappointed, but never expected them to be there after the early losses.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I am not going to rehash the debate over KM. But I do want to ask how many championship winning, once in a generation coaches are just good ole, salt of the earth, invite you over for Sunday lunch kind of people? How many of them are complete jerks?

I would argue you can count the former on 1 hand.
    Well, you can pretty much count the number of "once in a generation coaches" on one hand. True, though, that they tend to be intense people, especially around their game. Some can turn it off once they are doing other things.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    How are the Waco folks handling the lifetime streak of Sweet 16 appearances being over?
    I thought it was surprising that there wasn't more reaction on the Sic 'Em website than there was. Part of it is that most everyone is weary of the Kim argument there. A big part, though, is the recognition that Nikki really did do a good job this year. A small team, a lot of minor injuries, still won the Big 12 in what was really a pretty decent year for the conference. Lost a game they shouldn't have lost when they just couldn't shoot. It happens. Most people realize that. Most of those who don't are in the Kim's Army category--and pretty much everyone else is tired of them.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Perfect summary in a short post.
    oh, oh, let me try

White is a traitor... wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire

If Konkol keeps being classy, I think we will be fine and I wish him well

Mulky and LSU... I wouldn't piss on them, but... I probably started the fire.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    oh, oh, let me try

White is a traitor... wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire

If Konkol keeps being classy, I think we will be fine and I wish him well

Mulky and LSU... I wouldn't piss on them, but... I probably started the fire.
    I think you took over first place.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'll take Brooke over this foul mouth bimbo...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/webc...ategory=foryou

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'll take Brooke over this foul mouth bimbo...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/webc...ategory=foryou
    If it was hockey, she'd be in the box two minutes for embellishment for her acting job.

Heck, in hockey even if there was a real foul, you may spend the same amount of time in the penalty box as the guilty party if you hammed it up. I love hockey!

+ Reply to Thread