+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Techsters Take The Battle in Birmingham

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Uab Lady Techsters Take The Battle in Birmingham

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – The Louisiana Tech women's basketball team continues Conference USA play on Saturday inside Bartow Arena to face off against the UAB Blazers.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Lady Techsters Take The Battle in Birmingham

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Birmingham, Ala. –*Louisiana Tech used a total team effort and timely baskets to come away from Birmingham, Ala. with a 58-52 road conference USA win over the UAB Blazers inside Bartow Arena on Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lady Techsters Take The Battle in Birmingham

Great job by the Lady Techsters! I was so much into the intensity of the the men's game yesterday, that I didn't even see this until this morning. This is a good win...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This was a bigger win than I even thought. UAB was #1 in the West. This put us right in the middle of the West race. Of course, CUSA East is a much different story. Great win, though.. We needed it and are on a 2 game winning streak now, if you could call that a streak. Maybe we are finally getting our legs under us. We shall see....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Did you listen to Brooke's post game interview back on 1/18, Champ110?

Brooke said several times out loud during the interview that she needed MORE points production from her 3rd and 4th players. (This is EXACTLY what I've been saying.) Against UTSA & UAB -both wins-- Brooke went with a bigger lineup, that included Kate Thompson as a starter. Thompson played over 23 minutes against UTSA and 20 min against UAB. She responded with 9 points, 4 rebounds and 2 blocked shots against UTSA, and 10 points in this UAB game. Getting 10 points from a 3rd starter helped tremendously.

Just getting 10 points from Kate made all the difference in the world in the UAB game's outcome. It also gives Tech better size down low. Let's hope Thompson continues to develop and grow into her new starting role.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Did you listen to Brooke's post game interview back on 1/18, Champ110?

Brooke said several times out loud during the interview that she needed MORE points production from her 3rd and 4th players. (This is EXACTLY what I've been saying.) Against UTSA & UAB -both wins-- Brooke went with a bigger lineup, that included Kate Thompson as a starter. Thompson played over 23 minutes against UTSA and 20 min against UAB. She responded with 9 points, 4 rebounds and 2 blocked shots against UTSA, and 10 points in this UAB game. Getting 10 points from a 3rd starter helped tremendously.

Just getting 10 points from Kate made all the difference in the world in the UAB game's outcome. It also gives Tech better size down low. Let's hope Thompson continues to develop and grow into her new starting role.
    I did remember hearing that from here, but couldn't remember when. I agree that she carried out exactly that and the players responded. Getting those extra points made all the difference!

+ Reply to Thread