+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview: LA Tech hosts Wichita State opening weekend

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Wichita State Series

Friday 51 for a high and sunny. It will be cool for the evening with the low of 31.

Saturday 61 and sunny.

Sunday 67 and cloudy.

It's all about pitching. Let's see what our Friday guy has.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Wichita State Series

I hope to make it Sunday -

HS baseball Friday and Saturday

I'm worried about our offense too -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Conf American Preview: LA Tech hosts Wichita State opening weekend

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON, La. – Coming off the historic 2021 baseball season, Louisiana Tech opens up the 2022 season with a three-game set this Friday at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park against Wichita State at 6 p.m. This season marks the first time since 2017 that the Bulldogs have hosted opening weekend in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Re: Preview: LA Tech hosts Wichita State opening weekend

Anybody need tickets for this weekend’s games? I have 2 tickets on the 1st base berm. You can give me money if you want but they are free of charge as far as I’m concerned.

I tried putting them on that ticketsforless.com site but a representative reached out and said it wasn’t worth it for them to make an “offer”. So that site sucks.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Anybody need tickets for this weekend’s games? I have 2 tickets on the 1st base berm. You can give me money if you want but they are free of charge as far as I’m concerned.

I tried putting them on that ticketsforless.com site but a representative reached out and said it wasn’t worth it for them to make an “offer”. So that site sucks.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

I’ll take em!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post
    I’ll take em!
    Can you private message me your phone number? I’ll need to screenshot you the QR codes since I guess they can only be transferred once since my wife transferred them to me.

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

Anyone else having issues with CUSA to stream the game?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TruDawg View Post
    Anyone else having issues with CUSA to stream the game?
    Yes. They seem to have a problem getting the stream working for WBB games also.

Listening to radio stream.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Fincher allows a hit but gets out of the 1st with no other damage and two strikeouts.

Tech up and down. Scoreless through 1.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Yes. They seem to have a problem getting the stream working for WBB games also.

Listening to radio stream.
    Annoying as hell that I pay money for something that typically doesn’t work right.

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Annoying as hell that I pay money for something that typically doesn’t work right.
    Dr. Wood will be getting messages if this isn't fixed. Part of the reason for the new press facility was to allow ESPN+ streaming for baseball.

Double for Wichita State stranded at second in top 2.

Brantley gets a 2-out bloop single to open Tech's offensive production for the year.

Scoreless after 2.

Even the live stats link is coming back with a message saying it is for credentialed media only. Just hope the team performs better than the cluster around them.

Leadoff infield single, but Fincher gets three strikeouts in a row (6 for the game through 3).

Myers leadoff hit, but a strikeout and then a strike 'em out throw 'em out DP ends the 3rd. 0-0.
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 02-18-2022 at 07:01 PM.

Just to be clear the problem is on Tech's end as every other live video is playing with no issues on cusa.tv.

Wichita State takes a 1-0 still batting in the 4th.

Now 3-0 as Fincher is getting drilled. 4 Shocker hits in the 4th so far.

No additional damage. 3-0 WSU after 3 1/2.

+ Reply to Thread