+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Tulane Tickets

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Tech Tulane Tickets

HBTD! I have Tech Tulane series tickets on the first base berm. Two tickets available. Once again they are free and you can Venmo me something if you want but they are free as far as I’m concerned. Message me with your phone number so I can send you a screenshot of the tickets.

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

Re: Tech Tulane Tickets

I have a ticket in Section 4 that I will be unable to use tonight and tomorrow if anyone is in need. Row L, Seat 8.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Re: Tech Tulane Tickets

Mine are available still as well. I’m guessing people don’t really want to go to these because of the weather.

+ Reply to Thread