+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Techsters Take Down Rice in Historic Fashion

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Preview: Lady Techsters vs Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    So was the tech that she was guarding out of bounds?

Had to fight for that one but we did it.
    She intentionally stepped out of bounds to draw the delay of game so the coaches could see the play being run. That's why I blame the coaching staff. Previously that was just a warning but based on the call not any more.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

That was a WILD game... SO glad we pulled it out.. The call being discussed was a strange one to me, as well.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Always glad to see a W.

Roberson enjoyed a career night on 20 of 28 shooting for 44 points. Walker had a triple-double. Your stars have to step up when the chips are down, and those two did last night.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    She intentionally stepped out of bounds to draw the delay of game so the coaches could see the play being run. That's why I blame the coaching staff. Previously that was just a warning but based on the call not any more.
    Ah, interesting, thanks for the clarification.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Techsters Take Down Rice in Historic Fashion

Am I crazy or is it always a pain to find a box score on our website after the game? I mean, I can get there but it should be linked in the story on the game like it is on every other sports website in the world. Minor complaint ... I know.

Nevermind .. the link is the preview but they always update it with the post game information (except boxscore).

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Am I crazy or is it always a pain to find a box score on our website after the game? I mean, I can get there but it should be linked in the story on the game like it is on every other sports website in the world. Minor complaint ... I know.

Nevermind .. the link is the preview but they always update it with the post game information (except boxscore).
    Google: espn women's college basketball scores. Go to CUSA and you can get a live boxscore throughout the game.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Roberson poured in 44 points on 20-28 shooting to go along with nine rebounds. She is the 13th player in program history to score 40 or more points in a single game and the first to do it since Keirra Anthony in 2019.
    Wow.

+ Reply to Thread