+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preview: LA Tech at UAB

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Preview: LA Tech at UAB

They just called a travel on Lofton that wasn’t even remotely close to being a travel. Wasn’t even a euro step as the tv guy kept calling it.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

The block on David Green was middle school bad.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

I cannot even watch this talented but horribly coached team. Let’s just try and shoot a three because we can’t have an inside game.

Big Dog Heavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really nice Heavyarms's Avatar

We just don't have the size or the perimeter shooting to compete with UAB.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Pressing for the whole game, I think we win several more than we have this year.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

First UAB is really good. Second, the refs didn't help us...well, they hurt, but only enough to affect the final margin. UAB is the better team. I expect to see them in one-half of the matchup on Saturday, can't see them not winning their bracket.

UNT just lost to UTEP, but UTEP is pretty salty, especially on their home floor. I HOPE we'll be opposite UNT for the bracket title, but we have to play smarter.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

I wish I could bring TJE back and teach this team to stop worrying about hair style and learn to play both sides of the court. No reason we should not be undefeated in conference. And PS yes I’m a grumpy old man and HATE the red uniforms.
    I have more hope for the girls than I do the guys at this point.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bulldogs Drop Regular Season Finale to Blazers

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After a back-and-forth first half between Louisiana Tech and UAB, the Blazers held the lead for the entire second half to hand the Bulldogs an 87-74 loss on Saturday afternoon in the regular season finale at Bartow Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    I wish I could bring TJE back and teach this team to stop worrying about hair style and learn to play both sides of the court. No reason we should not be undefeated in conference. And PS yes I’m a grumpy old man and HATE the red uniforms.
    The girls have no expectations and so have nowhere to go but up. Every win is a blessing.

The guys have one of the best players in the nation, no end of positive media and hype, and yet still seem to screw it up.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    The block on David Green was middle school bad.
    That was the worst call I have seen this year in any game. Not even close to the restricted arc and he was almost set for too long before taking the charge.

But Lofton has to stop gesturing to the refs and then pouting after every call he thinks he doesn't get. And it doesn't matter how bad the officiating might be.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    The women have hit their stride, finally.

The men are regressing as they try to do the same things over and over again, and it's not fooling anyone now. Teams with equal talent and equal coaching will beat Tech unless it plays over its head, and that hasn't happened much lately. Tech started 6-0 and only won 6 of its last 12 conference games.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    But Lofton has to stop gesturing to the refs and then pouting after every call he thinks he doesn't get. And it doesn't matter how bad the officiating might be.
    That’s the price you pay when you have a young star with some accolades under his belt.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's just hope that the men get hot for the tournament now. It was a pretty exciting game, except for the last 5 minutes. My hat is off to UAB this year - they are really that good and we CAN compete, but that Jelly Walker is unbelievable....

+ Reply to Thread