+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Semifinals vs. Mean Green

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Semifinals vs. Mean Green

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    O/U was 122.5

Survive and advance baby!
    Our football score in 2020 was 42-31.

We were just a safety and a field goal short of this basketball score (but we'll take it!).

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Defense and guard play wins championships in basketball -

We will find out tomorrow if we are good enough

I wonder if Woolridge was there - that was his type of ballgame (those were some tough games to set through)
    From what I understand, it was pretty tough being on his teams, too. I think I only over-lapped him by a year but I once heard a UALR coach say "you wouldn't want to play for that guy" in a sort of recruiting sense (to someone neither school was really recruiting, except maybe as a walk on).

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Defense Shines at The Star in 42-36 Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech advanced to the C-USA Tournament Finals on Friday by outlasting North Texas in a 42-36 defensive slugfest inside the Ford Center at The Star.

More...

Discuss it here.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Our football score in 2020 was 42-31.

We were just a safety and a field goal short of this basketball score (but we'll take it!).
    How often does your baseball team score more runs than your basketball team scores points by halftime on the same day?

Not often, right?

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

From what I understand, it was pretty tough being on his teams, too. I think I only over-lapped him by a year but I once heard a UALR coach say "you wouldn't want to play for that guy" in a sort of recruiting sense (to someone neither school was really recruiting, except maybe as a walk on).
    woolridge was an early version of McCaslan. not a bad thing to b. McC is in same trajectory. EXTREMELY good coach (yes, better than ours) on his way up.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

How often does your baseball team score more runs than your basketball team scores points by halftime on the same day?

Not often, right?
    And baseball scored those 22 in just the 5th through 8th innings.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We beat UNT at their own game and I think Konkol deserves the credit. You can't run and gun against UNT - you have to play unbelievable defense and hit shots whenever possible. It looked UGLY on tv, but was exactly what was needed. Today we need to out athlete UAB, though. Different game entirely! I am hoping UAB's tough win wore them out last night. I would be happy if we could find a way to slow down Walker. That guy is magic with the points in clutch time. We have to have everyone play perfectly to pull this one out. It is tough to beat a team 3 times by a narrow margin in a row. Today is going to be our day to shine!!!!! Way to go DAWGS!!!!!!!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Konkol did coach well last night. Champion, those athletes of our u speak of are primarily bench quantities. They need a LOT of minutes tonight.

+ Reply to Thread