+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Looks Like Konkol Will Be The Next Head Coach at Tulsa…

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Looks Like Konkol Will Be The Next Head Coach at Tulsa…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Yeah he must of really hated that CSU coach to get out that quick...

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Liking what I'm hearing so far.

Wish we'd have given him a better cap (with the good logo on it).

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I'm interested in where he'll go to round out the staff. Is Konkol taking his assistants with him?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Funny to see that Mayday is still living in your head. I had totally forgotten about him.

Looks like Dusty has done ok for himself, though, and will be a HC in the AAC pretty soon.
    No, I was wondering about his conference road record at FAU. Too lazy to look it up.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway nadB, I hope to see you back in the TAC. Miss seeing that blue sweatshirt with the Tech cap. Also remember the bbq from Brister's you bought me way back when.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Anyway nadB, I hope to see you back in the TAC. Miss seeing that blue sweatshirt with the Tech cap. Also remember the bbq from Brister's you bought me way back when.
    Actually, it was Grayson's bbq in Clarence, boxer. Fond memory.
    Not so fond memory was my getting confused in the frog-drowning deluge and missing the turn to Prather Coliseum for the game at NW State. No big deal, tho. We got there before the game started.

Looking fwd to seeing you and all my ol' buds at the TAC next season.

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Actually, it was Grayson's bbq in Clarence, boxer. Fond memory.
    Not so fond memory was my getting confused in the frog-drowning deluge and missing the turn to Prather Coliseum for the game at NW State. No big deal, tho. We got there before the game started.

Looking fwd to seeing you and all my ol' buds at the TAC next season.
    That's right! I remember now!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

We have got to do something about our social media presence -

I didn't try to watch it live because I knew it would be embarrassing, even watched it "tape-delayed" the quality was embarrassing...

Can't we get creative and got to the fine arts department and get some interns and give them a nice quarterly stipend to do this stuff?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I didn't try to watch it live because I knew it would be embarrassing, even watched it "tape-delayed" the quality was embarrassing...

Can't we get creative and got to the fine arts department and get some interns and give them a nice quarterly stipend to do this stuff?
    Include it in the SGA proposal

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Nope not the Arts department, we need the kids from the eSports club. They record and live stream themselves playing video game. We need folks who are techinically inclined.

Compare the tulsa presser to ours. Their quality is way better! Our production looks like something of the early 2000s. We have gone backwards.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Yeah he must of really hated that CSU coach to get out that quick...
    Wait a minute Dwayne LOL, Niko Medved is my boy. LOL.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    Wait a minute Dwayne LOL, Niko Medved is my boy. LOL.
    I know, I know -

Just making a point to someone else -

An assistant coach doesn't start BUILDING a house unless he really likes the coach he is working for, the university he is employed by and the town it is located in -

I think yesterday's press conference reinforced all three of those factors...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I am being as sincere and honest as I can, but I have HS students turn in better produced and higher quality video assignments then we produce at Tech. I teach law for F's sake, not even close to the technology programs we have here. The cherry on top of the crap sundae is Tech then releases this stuff for all the world to see.

Finding students with the necessary skills would be easy, I am just guessing, but I bet our tech we use is either outdated and/or cheap.

I am reallllly tired of always being known for doing more with less.. I will settle at this point for just doing the same as everyone else for the league average...

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    I am being as sincere and honest as I can, but I have HS students turn in better produced and higher quality video assignments then we produce at Tech. I teach law for F's sake, not even close to the technology programs we have here. The cherry on top of the crap sundae is Tech then releases this stuff for all the world to see.

Finding students with the necessary skills would be easy, I am just guessing, but I bet our tech we use is either outdated and/or cheap.

I am reallllly tired of always being known for doing more with less.. I will settle at this point for just doing the same as everyone else for the league average...
    I cringe every time our commercial comes on during a game.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I cringe every time our commercial comes on during a game.
    I mean spend the money to have a really good one done and then just use it for several years. Instead we make our normal product and when it runs during a broadcast against the other schools I always shake my head.

+ Reply to Thread