+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talvin Hester Named Bulldog Basketball Head Coach

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Talvin Hester Named Bulldog Basketball Head Coach

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech President Dr. Les Guice and Vice President/Director of Athletics Dr. Eric A. Wood introduced Talvin Hester as the 19th head men's basketball coach in program history in a press conference Tuesday in the Davison Athletics Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Talvin Hester Named Bulldog Basketball Head Coach

Next to Tommy Joe's introductory press conference, Hester's comes in a close second -

He was that good, that genuine and that passionate -

Really liked what I saw and heard - Dawg80 should be thrilled with his defensive mind-set

Appears that Konkol and his staff have been great to the program and players through the transition -

Word is he has received a 5 year contract

Dr. Wood continues to impress, just a night and day difference between him and his predecessor, he is really growing on me

I've been at (alot) or watched (nearly all) of the introductory press conferences for our new coaches - this one was really good.
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Next to Tommy Joe's introductory press conference, Hester's comes in a close second -

He was that good, that genuine and that passionate -

Really liked what I saw and heard - Dawg80 should be thrilled with his defensive mind-set

Appears that Konkol and his staff have been great to the program and players through the transition -

Word is he has received a 5 year contract

Dr. Wood continues to impress, just a night and day difference between him and his predecessor, he is really growing on me

I've been at (alot) or watched (nearly all) of the introductory press conferences for our new coaches - this one was really good.
    Hester has an air of authenticity about him. I imagine that's what makes him a good recruiter. I think he knows what he wants to do and he knows how to do it.

Agreed about Eric Wood. Man, he is a force!
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Hester has an air of authenticity about him. I imagine that's what makes him a good recruiter. I think he knows what he wants to do and he knows how to do it.

Agreed about Eric Wood. Man, he is a force!
    Very emotional for sure. Let's hope his plan works and he closes the deal on those last 40 minutes.

Also for the next press conference, whenever that might be, someone please tell Guice the name of our ad. Or better yet just skip Guice altogether.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Look two 4-star players from Texas Tech entering the portal this week. Shannon is a big-time player. Michigan State wants him.

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Ba...utionkey=24030

+ Reply to Thread