+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone making the trip to Hattiesburg this weekend??

Bulldog born in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the rough

Is anyone making the trip to Hattiesburg this weekend??

We expect a big crowd for a huge series with you guys this weekend. It should be electric. Chairbacks are sold out on a season ticket basis. I have 3 tickets to each game available in our grandstand bleacher seating (but with bench backs). Part of my group is on a cruise this weekend. General admission is $13.25 on the website. I'll sell these for $10 each. Inbox me.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend of baseball.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Re: Is anyone making the trip to Hattiesburg this weekend??

Hell no I won't be attending, USM shouldn't be hosting the conference tournament. If usm or the city of Hattiesburg makes any money off the tournament then that's a direct insult to all the members that remain in CUSA. I don't wish your university the best. Go to hell usm.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Born in the Burg is talking about our weekend CUSA series, not the tourney.

Should be some good baseball played this weekend.
    Last edited by ChuckK3; 03-30-2022 at 05:07 PM.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish we could go. Too many other things going on over the weekend

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    Hell no I won't be attending, USM shouldn't be hosting the conference tournament. If usm or the city of Hattiesburg makes any money off the tournament then that's a direct insult to all the members that remain in CUSA. I don't wish your university the best. Go to hell usm.
    Dang! What happened with this guy?

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

I wish I could make the game, it'll be a great atmosphere I'm sure. It's a shame we're separating when our baseball programs have both become bigtime. The rivalry in baseball is really picking up.

Bulldog born in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the roughborn in the burg is a jewel in the rough

Dawgonit, I feel the same way. We can still play and I hope that we do.

The atmosphere Saturday is going to be insane. Spring Football game that morning will add to what would have already been a huge crowd. It will be the most electric atmosphere for a C-USA series ever. I hate to see this end just as it was getting started.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMiss3613 View Post
    Dang! What happened with this guy?
    I think he got ahold of some bad crawfish.

Anyway, here's to some big hits and big suds in Hattiesburg this weekend.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    His sentiments aren’t hard to see considering how USM abandoned the conference and therefore it’s association with its regional opponents in an unlawful, inconsiderate and disrespectful way. Quite frankly they went about it all in an asshole sort of way. Then as if that wasn’t bad enough for them to still get to host the conference tournament is an extra slap in the face. I don’t wish USM well either... spittuey on em.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    His sentiments aren’t hard to see considering how USM abandoned the conference and therefore it’s association with its regional opponents in an unlawful, inconsiderate and disrespectful way. Quite frankly they went about it all in an asshole sort of way. Then as if that wasn’t bad enough for them to still get to host the conference tournament is an extra slap in the face. I don’t wish USM well either... spittuey on em.
    Anybody who is a true Tech fan feels this way. Otherwise they'd be here defending the mississippi traitors.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

I’ll be there! (probably)

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Anybody who is a true Tech fan feels this way. Otherwise they'd be here defending the mississippi traitors.
    I'm not some nut job here, I actually hate to see this happen for a second time (UAB basketball tournament) since tech has been in the conference. Let's reward people for breaking the bylaws.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Only So Miss has made me think more highly of UAB...

And that's hard to do
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully, our baseball team makes the trip tomorrow.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I think we have a case of the flu going through our ranks. The stomach and chest congestion strain......doubt we win a game.

+ Reply to Thread