+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN reporting Loftin entering transfer portal

Bulldog jycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the ears

ESPN reporting Loftin entering transfer portal

ESPN writer Jeff Borzello reporting Loftin has entered transfer portal. Said he will be near the top of all candidates which have entered the portal. Said although he declared he would look into NBA, he was likely not going to be drafted.

Bulldog jycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the ears

Re: ESPN reporting Loftin entering transfer portal

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

If Jr goes to a big school with higher quality competition, it will be the best thing that could happen to him.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    If Jr goes to a big school with higher quality competition, it will be the best thing that could happen to him.
    If he gets his head right. Can't play the game he could dominate when he takes time off to whine.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    If he gets his head right. Can't play the game he could dominate when he takes time off to whine.
    I should have elaborated more. I think he will be greatly humbled by better competition. Little dose of reality.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

hate to see him go. but i'm sure he can get more nil money elsewhere.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Good for him.
    Get paid as much as possible - surround yourself around people to get you to the NBA
    He was not at the first meeting with the new coach - so expected this would happen
    Bet he goes to Arkansas

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m not sure why we should be happy for him. The instantly eligible transfer is not good for G5’s like Tech. We will never be able to keep players that may come to Tech and develop into elite players.

I’m really not that impressed with Loftin. But playing with another big and some good shooters should definitely help his game.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Isn't his name spelled "Lofton"? Get ready for a Loyd-Rupp type of collapse of MBB.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I’m not sure why we should be happy for him. The instantly eligible transfer is not good for G5’s like Tech. We will never be able to keep players that may come to Tech and develop into elite players.

I’m really not that impressed with Loftin. But playing with another big and some good shooters should definitely help his game.
    I'm not going to wish him ill but I'm not sure why I should be happy about it

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I'm not going to wish him ill but I'm not sure why I should be happy about it
    I feel the same way. I HATE to lose him! I was really hoping he and his family loved Tech and it was close enough that they could drive to games. He is going to be a star no matter where he plays.

The ONLY possible good thing about it is if our new coach can not depend on one player to save us during games and it it more of a team effort. I will DEFINITELY miss him at Tech!!!

He may be heading to a p5 conference team like Texas or even lsu. I am sure his family and friends would love that and he would be a little closer to home too - I think... There are not many P5 conference schools close to Beaumont/PA.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I told you guys so.

That whole "NBA thing" was nothing more than a distraction to get Tech fans mis-directed at this point. He's not ready for the NBA, and everybody's knows it. But make it look like you're considering NBA options, let a few weeks go by after the season ends, and then quietly enter the college transfer portal when no one is looking. I hate sneaky shit.

Congrats to the large schools in the NCAA. With the advent of the transfer portal, you've now figured out a way to keep the very best players AWAY from the smaller --less competitive-- schools, forever.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

He is no longer on MY team, my guess is he does like every other player who has left here thinking the grass is greener on the other side…

The question he should of asked himself was does he want to make $50k next year or does he want to be like Millsap and make many millions over the next 13 years? If it’s the later he should of stayed where he was The Man…

Kid is getting bad advice -

I put him in the same boat as Olu, Harris, Singleton etal….

And I expect he will have the same results
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    He is no longer on MY team, my guess is he does like every other player who has left here thinking the grass is greener on the other side…

The question he should of asked himself was does he want to make $50k next year or does he want to be like Millsap and make many millions over the next 13 years? If it’s the later he should of stayed where he was The Man…

Kid is getting bad advice -

I put him in the same boat as Olu, Harris, Singleton etal….

And I expect he will have the same results
    Totally agree with you. I pull for TECH players and alumni- he isn't here anymore. I hope we make good use of the portal and bring in players that want to be here- and keep moving forward.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Nice term..."I wish him the best"

I don't care what he does or does not do. He is not on my team.

+ Reply to Thread