+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open Scrimmage Concludes Third Week of Spring - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Open Scrimmage Concludes Third Week of Spring - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON, La. –*Tech fans were able to get a sneak peek at the 2022 new era Bulldogs behind the direction of new Head Coach Sonny Cumbie this afternoon in an open scrimmage that concluded the third week of Spring practice.

More...

Discuss it here.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Open Scrimmage Concludes Third Week of Spring - latechsports.com

Saw this lame pic Tech used.
    Here's a link to my photo Tweet since I can't post images on this board anymore.

https://twitter.com/TMoPix/status/1513604210201403392?s=20&t=Zo6ULD3rIBWZ2M4wU3OMuQ

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Saw this lame pic Tech used.
    Here's a link to my photo Tweet since I can't post images on this board anymore.

https://twitter.com/TMoPix/status/1513604210201403392?s=20&t=Zo6ULD3rIBWZ2M4wU3OMuQ

They did use a lame pic. So, what's the issue with you posting images on THIS board anymore? Is it your employer, or someone on this board that is telling you you can't post pics here anymore?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    They did use a lame pic. So, what's the issue with you posting images on THIS board anymore? Is it your employer, or someone on this board that is telling you you can't post pics here anymore?
    No issues at all. This format and my computer refuse to make friends.
    So I'll just type links and send them that way for y'all the view.

Maddawg said they other day some folks think I'm mad at Tech. Geez. Not wired that way.

No football pics this past fall cuz my boy was recruited by Harding and signed and is doing quite well. They played From Labor Day to middle December . . . no Saturdays off . . . into the NCAA D2 Playoffs second round.

Here's the link to Friday's baseball win over Rice:
    Check out my "20220410-RiceAtLATechBsB-Game1" images using the following link:

https://tommorrisphotos.photoshelter...000UuxVcLI9L_4

And, here's full link to the football scrimmage gallery:
    Check out my "20220410-LATechFB-SpringPractice" images using the following link:

https://tommorrisphotos.photoshelter...000bGGUfW.Fz1s

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

No issues at all. This format and my computer refuse to make friends.
    So I'll just type links and send them that way for y'all the view.

Maddawg said they other day some folks think I'm mad at Tech. Geez. Not wired that way.

No football pics this past fall cuz my boy was recruited by Harding and signed and is doing quite well. They played From Labor Day to middle December . . . no Saturdays off . . . into the NCAA D2 Playoffs second round.

Here's the link to Friday's baseball win over Rice:
    Check out my "20220410-RiceAtLATechBsB-Game1" images using the following link:

https://tommorrisphotos.photoshelter...000UuxVcLI9L_4

And, here's full link to the football scrimmage gallery:
    Check out my "20220410-LATechFB-SpringPractice" images using the following link:

https://tommorrisphotos.photoshelter...000bGGUfW.Fz1s
    GREAT pics, T-Mo.

So, tell me this: In pics 47 thru 50, of the Rice game, did the Tech player get called OUT? Or safe? LOL!

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Thanks T-Mo

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

TMo’s pics are of great importance, but does anyone have an opinion about the product he was photographing?

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    GREAT pics, T-Mo.

So, tell me this: In pics 47 thru 50, of the Rice game, did the Tech player get called OUT? Or safe? LOL!
    Tech's hustling TYoung was safe. . . with very little argument from Ricers.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Tech's hustling TYoung was safe. . . with very little argument from Ricers.
    In the Spring game?
    Two days later and not one play discussed. Was it that dull?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    In the Spring game?
    Two days later and not one play discussed. Was it that dull?
    The Spring Game is 4/23, I think

This was just an open scrimmage

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    The Spring Game is 4/23, I think

This was just an open scrimmage
    OK, so the controlled scrimmage was dull?

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I'm looking forward to the Spring Game to see what kind of team we are going to have this year!!

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    OK, so the controlled scrimmage was dull?
    Nope. "Dull" left the building when Skippy packed his crap and left. ANYTHING we see has to be "less dull" than what Skippy was producing.

+ Reply to Thread