+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hutchinson deals, Techsters rally for Saturday sweep

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Hutchinson deals, Techsters rally for Saturday sweep

RUSTON, La. – Emma Hutchinson threw a two-hit shutout and Louisiana Tech rallied for a come-from-behind win in game one leading the Lady Techsters to a Saturday doubleheader sweep over Nicholls State at Dr. Billy Bundrick Field.

More...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Hutchinson deals, Techsters rally for Saturday sweep

Tech won game one 6-5 before run-ruling the Colonels 8-0 in five innings in game two. The Lady Techsters (27-15) have now won six straight games.
    No, I'm not saying Lady Techster softball is completely back yet, but Josh Taylor DOES seem to have the ladies playing very hard and moving in the right direction. Before JT arrived, Lady Techster softball finished last season 22-30 (.423) and lost 6 of their last 8 games to close last season. Under Taylor's leadership this season and sporting a 27-15 record, Lady Techster softball seems to have turned things around in a big way. The Techsters have won 12 of their last 15 games.

We'll find out THIS WEEK just how far the Lady T's have come when they travel to Denton to take on defending CUSA softball powerhouse UNT (23-8) in 3 consecutive games set for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Frankly, I think coming away with just one win in Denton this weekend would be a very good sign. All three games will televised be on ESPN+.

+ Reply to Thread