+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @LATechSB faces North Texas in 3-game set

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Unt @LATechSB faces North Texas in 3-game set

DENTON, Texas -- On the heels of a season-long six game winning streak, Louisiana Tech will face a litmus test over the course of the next 10 days as the Lady Techsters play their next seven games against teams currently in the top 50 of the most recent NCAA RPI.

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters fall at North Texas

DENTON, Texas -- North Texas used a 5-run fifth inning to blow open a tight game as the Mean Green defeated Louisiana Tech 8-2 Thursday night at Lovelace Stadium in the first game of the Conference USA series.

More...

@LATechSB downs North Texas, 9-3

DENTON, Texas – Lindsay Edwards recorded four hits and Lauren Menzina and Emma Hutchinson were impressive in the circle leading Louisiana Tech to a 9-3 win over West Division leader North Texas Friday night at Lovelace Stadium.

More...

@LATechSB takes series at Noth Texas

With the tying run on second and the winning run on first, Louisiana Tech sophomore Emma Hutchinson induced a fly ball out to seal the Lady Techsters series-clinching 6-5 win over North Texas Saturday afternoon at Lovelace Stadium.

More...

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: @LATechSB takes series at Noth Texas

“Induced a fly ball out?“
    Is that something like “repulse them, repulse them, make them relinquish the ball?.”

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, great play in a mean environ

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

They are slowly rising to the top this year. I don't think any of us expected this of them this year. Knocking off North Texas in 2 out of 3 is unbelievable at North Texas. They were #1 in the conference. We are just a couple of games out of 1st place. We have one more loss than UNT and UAB in the West.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    They are slowly rising to the top this year. I don't think any of us expected this of them this year. Knocking off North Texas in 2 out of 3 is unbelievable at North Texas. They were #1 in the conference. We are just a couple of games out of 1st place. We have one more loss than UNT and UAB in the West.
    Agreed. As I mentioned in another thread last week, Josh Taylor seems to be doing a fantastic job of turning around the fortunes of LA Tech softball. Winning 2 of 3 games at UNT was no small feat this week.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Agreed. As I mentioned in another thread last week, Josh Taylor seems to be doing a fantastic job of turning around the fortunes of LA Tech softball. Winning 2 of 3 games at UNT was no small feat this week.
    I think it stated that UNT had not lost at home since 2019 and not a series at home since 2018. There is going to be a log jam at the top of the conference this year, which I never expected.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Re: @LATechSB faces North Texas in 3-game set

I keep telling everyone, Softball is the fastest growing sport right now and we are in a HOTBED of talent.

New Stadium, new coach, recruiting abundance.

Never expected this year, especially since Coach Taylor has some absolute talent coming in next year.

+ Reply to Thread