+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Real Twitter War (the one for control of Twitter)

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Real Twitter War (the one for control of Twitter)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I would like to see Musk get control of Twitter. I think he would clean it up. But as I posted I understand his reservations about the real numbers of actual memberships, not fake ones.

In the meantime, stay off of TikTok. Close your account if you have one and keep kids off of it.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I would like to see Musk get control of Twitter. I think he would clean it up. But as I posted I understand his reservations about the real numbers of actual memberships, not fake ones.

In the meantime, stay off of TikTok. Close your account if you have one and keep kids off of it.
    TikTok is used as a legitimate platform in China. It is used elsewhere to promote all kinds of junk and to gather intel for the CCP. It should have been banned several years ago for national security reasons.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    TikTok is used as a legitimate platform in China. It is used elsewhere to promote all kinds of junk and to gather intel for the CCP. It should have been banned several years ago for national security reasons.
    Yeah, like buying farmland within 12 miles of one of our bases. Wish we had a real POTUS.

Elon's strategy is now to say he will do what Twitter's suit wants, but Twitter really doesn't want him to buy because of what he will do with the company including removal of conservative bans and a large number of layoffs.

Judge stays Twitter suit of Musk as he seeks to complete original purchase | Just The News

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

How likely is it that Musk wants Twitter to become the super hub for e-commerce? Force people to comply with certain behaviors in order to be allowed in the marketplace? Next step after that is one world government and currency. Is that thought off base?

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    How likely is it that Musk wants Twitter to become the super hub for e-commerce? Force people to comply with certain behaviors in order to be allowed in the marketplace? Next step after that is one world government and currency. Is that thought off base?
    If the "certain behaviors" are sound, fair, ethical, legal business practices then yes, there should be a standard to "be allowed in the marketplace." E-commerce, as a platform, offers the most opportunity for unscrupulous people to operate, often with impunity.

While I like Elon Musk and admire what he has accomplished, I reserve judgment on him, both as a businessman and personally, given that his creation Paypal does not operate with the highest ethical standards. Now, to be fair, he is no longer involved in the operations of Paypal and maybe it changed after his departure. I can and will say this, Twitter has been nothing but a left-wing propaganda service so changing hands will be an improvement.

And, given what I do know about Musk, I doubt he is on board with a movement to a one-world government scenario.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Should be fun to watch. I expect the woke idiot adults to get in on this.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

Okay, have to cut the fat. Bring me the list of employees that demanded we not fire them

+ Reply to Thread