+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Skip and Ja知ar Show 2.0 for Trolls

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Skip and Ja知ar Show 2.0

Birmingham better have a deep group of running backs. They are going to need them based on some of the hits I saw in the few minutes I watched with those delayed handoff plays.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    WTH?

I don稚 understand some of our fans.

Holtz half-assed it his last two years and we池e still paying the lazy, incompetent bum a $3 million buyout.
    I was pulling for him. and J'Mar.

I don't think they half-assed it in either 2020 or 2021. But your point about competence is valid.

His DC in 20/21 had a philosophy that had little chance of working at Tech, and he never adjusted from the first time we blew a lead in a big game at Marshall in 2014 to the debacle in Starkville in 2021.

But he's a good man who turned in a lot of very good seasons at Tech.

And he blew out the Cajuns twice.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by thewyldman View Post
    I mean with basically a three week training camp, running a college offense isn't the worst idea. Also Jamar was second string, so perhaps timing will be better next week (and it got better throughout the game).
    I have to agree with you on this. And it's something I thought might allow Holtz's team to get out of the gates with a win.

His simplistic offense might be what'll work in a league and with a schedule these teams are having to deal with.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    And he blew out the Cajuns twice.

Which I think tells us a lot more about those Cajun teams than anything else.

Varsity Bulldog thewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Skip and Jamar move to 3-0 in the USFL.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thewyldman View Post
    Skip and Jamar move to 3-0 in the USFL.
    Now 5 and 0 and the only undefeated team in the USFL. I have actually been watching at least some of the USFL games each weekend. I like being able to listen in on the chatter from the coaches and the referees. I think having all the games in one place will probably ensure the league lasts at least one whole season (since it eliminates travel costs).

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: The Skip and Ja知ar Show 2.0 for Trolls

JS still under throws receivers down the field. If he could put the ball in front of 4.3 guys 20 yards day the field, he would be in the NFL right now.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

I don't think I misheard - one of the TV announcers during the Stallions 6th win Saturday night said Skip is known for being aggressive (in his play calling). Somebody is doing something right as the Stallions are the only undefeated team in the league.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I don't think I misheard - one of the TV announcers during the Stallions 6th win Saturday night said Skip is known for being aggressive (in his play calling). Somebody is doing something right as the Stallions are the only undefeated team in the league.
    Or either it's just a very poor product...

I tend to lean towards the later -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

If he called anything other than a delayed handoff, that is aggressive, for Holtz.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Birmingham Stallions
    @USFLStallions
    Roster Updates:

Free Agent Signings:
    • WR Carlos Henderson, Louisiana Tech

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

They bringing back Willie Roaf too? Geez!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

6 Tech guys on the B'ham roster out of 50 (Active & Practice)
    Birmingham Stallions Roster | The USFL.com

Dixon should be next (but they just got Bo Scarborough out of Bama)

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

That seems like an advantage for the coaches recently out of the college game. They'd have a decent idea of some guys that might be out there and what they can do (their guys or guys they coached against).

+ Reply to Thread