+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Skip and Ja’mar Show 2.0 for Trolls

Varsity Bulldog thewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timethewyldman Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: The Skip and Ja’mar Show 2.0 for Trolls

Stallions are now 7-0

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Birmingham Stallions
    @USFLStallions
    Roster Updates:

Free Agent Signings:
    • WR Carlos Henderson, Louisiana Tech

And he gone - released on 5/31/22 .... https://twitter.com/USFLStallions/st...59829416861698

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

I wish I had been keeping count of the number of times "Louisiana Tech" was mentioned during the game on Saturday. It was a bunch. I believe there were times when J'Mar Smith, O'Shea Dugas, Adrian Hardy, and Bobby Holly were all on the field for the Stallions at the same time.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I wish I had been keeping count of the number of times "Louisiana Tech" was mentioned during the game on Saturday. It was a bunch. I believe there were times when J'Mar Smith, O'Shea Dugas, Adrian Hardy, and Bobby Holly were all on the field for the Stallions at the same time.
    Michael Rodriguez

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy Danielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDanielhathy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Conference C-USA No Longer 'Head and Shoulders' above Sun Belt?

Is it time to reconsider the perception that Conference USA is superior to the Sun Belt Conference, given the recent performance and progress of Sun Belt teams?

+ Reply to Thread