+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The war against CRT, grooming, and indoctrination in education

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The war against CRT, grooming, and indoctrination in education

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Texas had LBJ and the Bushes, Louisiana had Huey P. Long…and senators Breaux, Johnston, Hale Boggs, and Gillis Long.
    All dead or RINO'd

I'm not saying our current group *couldn't* do these things. I just want to see more of it.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

What is the racial issue with "field"? I don't get it.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    What is the racial issue with "field"? I don't get it.
    A running back, getting a scholarship paid education and possibly an NFL career, for carrying a ball on a field is obviously akin to the slavery still experienced today in many countries not named The United States.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

A man can dream: Louisiana needs to make DIE illegal like Florida is doing (or attempting, the beast will not go quietly)

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Complete garbage.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

So the company I work for is very woke.. My Managing Director's group which is about 140 people in size has a monthly DEI hour where different topics are brought up and discussed. As a manager I have to be extremely careful on what I say or do with regards to DEI. If in any way it is perceived that I do not tow the line, I would probably be fired immediately. So this last month they started talking about equality and equity. They asked the question, was it the same etc. I ventured out on a limb and asked the question.. Are you talking about equality of opportunity or outcome.. I said based upon what you were focused upon would have a very big impact on your view of the subjects... That was the nicest and easiest say I could lob in a potential grenade and see what happened.

I was surprised to find out that even the people who were on the DEI committee talked about equality of opportunity, but NOT outcome.. They still believed in a merit based work environment and rewarding strong performers more than others based upon that performance. Glad to see it was not totally lost.

ETA: I am a very big proponent of Merit based work. My scenario I use often is if I had a loved one who was injured and needed brain surgery, I would want to find and use the VERY BEST surgeon available. I personally don't care what their skin color is, what their sex is, what their sexual preference is, don't care what gender or pronoun they use. I just want the best qualified and skilled surgeon to save the life of my loved one. What I don't want is someone who due to DEI quotas they barely got into Med School.. finished near bottom of their class, struggled in practice or had complaints filed against them, yet they still practice.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    So the company I work for is very woke.. My Managing Director's group which is about 140 people in size has a monthly DEI hour where different topics are brought up and discussed. As a manager I have to be extremely careful on what I say or do with regards to DEI. If in any way it is perceived that I do not tow the line, I would probably be fired immediately. So this last month they started talking about equality and equity. They asked the question, was it the same etc. I ventured out on a limb and asked the question.. Are you talking about equality of opportunity or outcome.. I said based upon what you were focused upon would have a very big impact on your view of the subjects... That was the nicest and easiest say I could lob in a potential grenade and see what happened.

I was surprised to find out that even the people who were on the DEI committee talked about equality of opportunity, but NOT outcome.. They still believed in a merit based work environment and rewarding strong performers more than others based upon that performance. Glad to see it was not totally lost.

ETA: I am a very big proponent of Merit based work. My scenario I use often is if I had a loved one who was injured and needed brain surgery, I would want to find and use the VERY BEST surgeon available. I personally don't care what their skin color is, what their sex is, what their sexual preference is, don't care what gender or pronoun they use. I just want the best qualified and skilled surgeon to save the life of my loved one. What I don't want is someone who due to DEI quotas they barely got into Med School.. finished near bottom of their class, struggled in practice or had complaints filed against them, yet they still practice.
    Hold on there, those are very Unapproved Thoughts!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Lou Holtz once said if a medical student finished dead last in his class, they still call him doctor. But if a football coach finished dead last...well, you know.

Lou Holtz once said if a medical student finished dead last in his class, they still call him doctor. But if a football coach finished dead last...well, you know.
    He gets a 3 year extension and a raise?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    He gets a 3 year extension and a raise?
    Your response is a dead giveaway that you are a Louisiana Tech fan.

Your response is a dead giveaway that you are a Louisiana Tech fan.
    A glutton for punishment!

+ Reply to Thread