+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Junior Selected as LABC Louisiana Major College Player of the Year

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Junior Selected as LABC Louisiana Major College Player of the Year

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Association of Basketball Coaches (LABC) announced that Kenneth Lofton, Jr. has been selected as the recipient of the "Pete Maravich Memorial Award" as the Louisiana Major College Player of the Year for 2022.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Junior Selected as LABC Louisiana Major College Player of the Year

Unless he returns, he is dead to me...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Unless he returns, he is dead to me...
    From what I hear, the University of Houston is using tactics straight out of the early 80s MBB playbooks.

College Basketball going back to its seedy roots. Will Wade may have been a fall guy, but IT IS HAPPENING everywhere including your Championship Kansas Jayhawks.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He listed UAB as a possible…what a turd! I’m sure many of our “fans” wish him the best.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    He listed UAB as a possible…what a turd! I’m sure many of our “fans” wish him the best.
    If he goes to uab I'm tearing down my kid's posters.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I would love him to come back and will reserve judgement until his decision is made (very unlikely he returns). With that being said really listing any schools outside a P5 conference (a few exceptions) really wouldn't seem to advance his stated decision of improving an wanting that chance at the dance/NBA.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

It's hot and heavy for his services between UH and UAB -

At least Olu got his degree...

To me this is like the med student's wife who works her ass off as a teacher to help put him through med school and then he dumps her for the D-cup hot nurse once he finishes his residency...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

What a metaphor

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    It's hot and heavy for his services between UH and UAB -

At least Olu got his degree...

To me this is like the med student's wife who works her ass off as a teacher to help put him through med school and then he dumps her for the D-cup hot nurse once he finishes his residency...
    Getting dumped for UH or UAB is more like she worked her ass off and then he dumped her for the meth head with D-Cups and no teeth who comes into the ER every other night.....

+ Reply to Thread